• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

;)

Caporegime
It probably is, but more for the binned pre-de-lidded guarenteed overclock chips with warranty which take OcUK back to its roots of pre-overclocked AMD slot-in CPU's. :p

Soldato
It probably is, but more for the binned pre-de-lidded guarenteed overclock chips with warranty which take OcUK back to its roots of pre-overclocked AMD slot-in CPU's. :p

That would be a brave move. OcUK customers might not be what they once was.

Associate
^^ I guess we'll find out on Thursday. I would imagine in the ball park of where they have been before, allowing for the fall in exchange rates. Maybe £800 for CPU, motherboard, memory and 240/280 AIO cooler.

Caporegime
Right, so its a clocked 6700K, max overclock 4.8Ghz at 1.4v......

Rebrand.... yawn.

I think this is probably right, 1.25V stock voltage so it's just overclocked (and probably slightly cherry picked) like Devil's Canyon was compard to Haswell.

Back
Top Bottom