2005 A1GP Championship - Round 1 - Brands Hatch

Very bad. Georgie - blonde bimbo shouting all the time with stupid grin. The woman in the pitlane - the whole country is cheerin for you?????!?!?!! and the production was the worst of all.

The blond is smoking but she can't present for ****. Also means the BSB have lost Keith for tomorrow, and all he's doing here is the occasional slot interviewing the odd driver or too. The other female pitlane presenter is useless, she can go away.

Live timing as above is needed BADLY.

I'm not saying I hate this, but they need to sort out the niggles.

They've only had 3 months to work on it - it's the first race - I'm expecting there will be changes.

Bikini for blondie would be a good start. ;)

Looks like there's a few wrinkles with the on car cameras, the main one was the lack of timings tbh. Give me timings and I can forgive the rest..

To be honest the Sky presentation is no worse than ITV was in their first year with Jim Rosenthal desperately trying to turn it into a football match...

The timing issues will be the organisers though, hopefully they'll get that sorted by the next race.

commited said:
Is there nowhere online that is streaming it? :(
I assume you mean a tv picture? Thats never gonna happen if there is a TV deal involving money Im afraid. If you mean live timings, then that sort of thing involves lots of tech, which we might see one day.

Good thread Flib. Lets hope over time more details of timings etc become available. I can imagine it taking till next season tbh tho.

Back
Top Bottom