2005 Spanish Grand Prix

Associate
Hiann said:
Calling all Northern Ireland F1 fans......

Ok, anybody ever watched qualy via Setanta Sports Ireland? Looks like its £12.99 per month & subscription line only opens at 8am. It is meant to the Republic of Ireland only channel, yet it tells you how to subscribe if you are in Northern Ireland...... Has anyone done this and what's the quality of the service like?

Phoned them: it doesnt send you the F1 stuff; only the football you get in NI cos ITV have the TV broadcast rights to GP in UK. I thought there was gonna be a loophole there cos it gave u a number to phone for NI......

I tried...... :(

Listened to it on Five Live but just not the same as watching it...

Soldato
Hiann said:
Phoned them: it doesnt send you the F1 stuff; only the football you get in NI cos ITV have the TV broadcast rights to GP in UK. I thought there was gonna be a loophole there cos it gave u a number to phone for NI......

I tried...... :(

Listened to it on Five Live but just not the same as watching it...
worth a call tho!!

Soldato
clv101 said:
I listen on Five Live SportsX and watch the timings on here: http://www.formula1.com/race/livetiming/736.html
Next best thing to TV coverage, certainly better than paying £12.99 a month!

Same here! As soon as the qualifying is back to a saturday the better...... My Saturday night chat down the pub is not as good as we dont know the final qually results :(

Associate
Time is ticking, lets get some Podium Predictions in:

Coco's PP:
Winner - Kimi !!!
Second - Alonso
Third - Webber

Schueys engine's gonna go boooooooooooom! :)

Associate
PiKe said:
What was meant by "after the complains about san marino normal service has been resumed"?

That they won't smash a break on while the most exciting final 3laps in F1 over the last 5 years un-fold. How kind of them.

JRS

JRS

Soldato
Now, lets hope we actually see some overtaking on the track. Radical concept I know, but the lack of it might explain why F1 has become as dull as a medium sized rock.

In a bag.

Soldato
JRS said:
Now, lets hope we actually see some overtaking on the track. Radical concept I know, but the lack of it might explain why F1 has become as dull as a medium sized rock.

In a bag.
I agree.....

I see they are getting the ads out of the way!
How about getting rid of them full stop!!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom