• Other

Votes: 16 1.6%
  • Abstain

Votes: 80 8.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Man of Honour
OP
Clegg is a whore (a dishonourable man if you are offended). He has used wheeling and dealing to try and achieve what he can’t do through the ballot box. It will be his and his party’s downfall as soon as we have another election and we will.

Man of Honour
OP
gordo8.jpg

Man of Honour
OP
David Cameron’s speech outside number ten:

"I'd like to say that the Queen has asked me to form a new government and I have accepted ...

"Before I talk about that government I would like to talk about the one that has just passed ...

"This country is more open at home and more compassionate abroad .... that is somethign we should all be grateful for ... I would like to pay tribute to Gordon Brown.

"Our country has some deep and pressing problems ... I aim to form a proper and full coalition between the Conservatives and the Liberal Democrats ... to provide this country with a strong, stable, good and decent government that I believe we need so badly ...

"Nick Clegg and I are both political leaders who want to put aside party differences [for] the decisive government we need today

"I came into politics because I love this country. I believe its best days still lie ahead ... [we must] ace up to our really big challenges ... lead people through those difficult decisions so that together we can reach better times ahead.

"[We must] rebuild trust in our political system ... cleaning up parliament, making sure that people are in control and that the politicians are always their servants and never their masters ... [and] being honest about what government can achieve ...

""Real change is when everyone comes together ... I want to help try and build a more responsible society here in Britain, one where we don't just ask what are my entitlements but what are my responsibilities ...

"Those who can, should, and those who can't, we will always help. I want to make sure that my government always looks after the poor, elderly and frail...

"Above all it will be a government that is built on some clear values, that rewards work ... stronger families and commuities, a political system that people can trust and look up to once again ...

"Those are the things I care about - those are the things that this government will now start work on doing."

http://timesonline.typepad.com/election10/

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom