2013 bike meet!

Associate
Hmm might just do that Met...

Although I need to fund a mini tour from Newbury to Alyth in june and I want some toys for it... GoPro... decent comms... and a full service for Grace. (CBR600F)

And get funds for a family holiday in April.... Dam! I JUST WANT TO RIDE AND RIDE AND RIDE!!:D

Edit G maps say I am 50 miles away which is about 1 hour.... (make that 45 mins?)

Last edited:
Associate
I see you've added a route, looks good to me.. Just hope some people will be heading back Oxford way after Box Hill, as I will have no idea where I am going!

5th May @ 11:00am sounds good to me, although is there any reason for not doing March/April? The weather last year was best in those months, but i'm easy going.. so whatever the majority want to do I guess!

Associate
That means it'll be 3 1/2 or 4 hours haha

H cafe is 86miles from the McDonalds at meridian business park, which is right on the motorway for us.
Not too bad a route tbh I do it fairly often to go down to Southampton.

Soldato
That means it'll be 3 1/2 or 4 hours haha

H cafe is 86miles from the McDonalds at meridian business park, which is right on the motorway for us.
Not too bad a route tbh I do it fairly often to go down to Southampton.

Haha, exactly, I ride an R1 not a Pan European. Id be twisted up in knots after 4 hours of riding. :p

dsb

dsb

Associate
OP
Just a quick bump to the top, I'm in Australia for the next 5 weeks.

Metabandit1 get your bike sorted.

Back
Top Bottom