*** 2017 OcUK Fantasy F1 ***

Deleted member 651465

D

Deleted member 651465

Anyone dare share their team? ;)

Also, I assume it tells others if you have bought a pro membership? Don't really want anyone buying extra money and having an advantage.

Soldato
Anyone dare share their team? ;)

Also, I assume it tells others if you have bought a pro membership? Don't really want anyone buying extra money and having an advantage.
I'd have been able to have a better balanced selection if I'd forked out, but sod that. It's OK to charge if there is a decent prize, but with nothing but pride at stake I'm not paying a penny. It's for fun and fun alone.

But no, I'm not sharing my team. :p

Soldato
OK, I'm thick... how do I join the league :o

It's OK, I've got it :p Robs Reliable Runners are in :D

I'm useless at these sorts of fantasy league things as I can never manage my budget :D

Yeah sure.

Stroll, Palmer, Wehrlein.
McLaren, Sauber, Haas ;)

That represents 50% of my selections :D

Going Pro would be such a massive advantage it would kind of spoil things. I'm on about my 10th change trying to free up a crucial 2 million. Shame you can't just ditch the third car/driver really :D

Last edited:

Deleted member 651465

D

Deleted member 651465

I'll say most of us will go for a mclaren DNF and it'll be someone unexpected like Kyvat who bins it first.

Soldato
Point system is quite good as after the first race there isn't a huge amount splitting the league. All bar one of my predictions were wrong so that didn't do me any favours!

Associate
Interesting, I'll have to try a bit harder with the predictions next time. 2 cars isn't that big a risk, my Hass' didn't get me any so I'm potentially better taking the 4 mil from them and investing in something a bit stronger.

Back
Top Bottom