• Watford – Xisco Munez

Votes: 8 9.0%
  • West Ham United – David Moyes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Wolverhampton Wanderers – Bruno Lage

Votes: 2 2.2%

• Total voters
Caporegime
What does Levy expect from Spurs? Poch was always punching spurs above their weight. They have never been on the level of the "top 4". Their aim has always been Europa and Top 4.

They lucked out on getting a player like Kane through the academy and never replaced their quality players like Bale and Modric.

I get you always want to have drive and go to places but you need to get that top top manager. Only problem for Spurs is Barcelona, Newcastle and Man Utd are all looking for the next Klopp but it took Liverpool 30 years for that to happen and it took United 26 years to find SAF because Spurs cannot afford to be like Chelsea and City.

fez

fez

Caporegime
Its just funny. Spurs are 2 points worse off than us and have had a far harder start to the season with a far worse squad which has had a fraction of the amount spent on it as United.

Manager sacked.

Man of Honour
It's Ten Hag. Don't think we've been linked with him at all. I wonder if the board is still into Poch.

If we read into what Utd are feeding the press, they like Poch and Rodgers. Nobody else has been mentioned aside from Conte really. The Ten Hag thing is a fan creation IMO. Newcastle have been more heavily linked to him.

Its just funny. Spurs are 2 points worse off than us and have had a far harder start to the season with a far worse squad which has had a fraction of the amount spent on it as United.

Manager sacked.

And Ole has already had 2 years to get things in order beforehand.

Caporegime
It's Ten Hag. Don't think we've been linked with him at all. I wonder if the board is still into Poch.

He does look like the next big thing. The amount he has had stripped from his team whilst still maintaining good quality winning football is a good sign. I would love him at United but I don't think he will wait till the end of the season.

We also have the perfect squad for him.

Caporegime
It's still Ten Hag...

Haven't seen any board links with Rodgers. The only one that has talked about it is Ogden who is not really one of the club's normal mouthpieces.

fez

fez

Caporegime
I think you lot are expecting too much from our board. I think they probably considering contacting Conte but decided that they would let Ole have the next few games and after the demolition of Spurs where we played like peak Liverpool/City they abandoned all plans for his replacement. They will revisit this when we have our next patch of awful results. Screw the football, screw progress and don't read too much into how awful we are as a team under Ole, its all about those tasty results. Form and progress are for chumps and clearly have no link to actual results.

fez

fez

Caporegime
Conte will do terrible. They have literally gone for three identical managers. They were better off to stick with Jose.

Yes Conte won the league but he did it with an expensive Chelsea side with no European football to worry about.

Nah Conte is a good manager and he will have them in far better shape than they have been since Poch left. In 10-15 years Conte might be Mourinho but currently he is far more in touch with the modern game.

I don't think Spurs have got a huge number of egos there either. I think he could do well.

Soldato
I wonder if 18 months is the reservations of the club or conte. I can't believe they expect any managers to do anything with that club and that squad in 18 months.

The squad needs gutting and I cannot imagine Conte Will want to work with half them players.

His first transfer window will be in January which is not exactly ideal as most big players are tied up to the champions League.

Back
Top Bottom