21 Year old beast (bodybuilding related)

Soldato
i personally wouldnt be happy looking like that, its far too un-natural looking to me, have to say how the hell did he get that big at 21? :eek:

Soldato
squiffy said:
Call him a poof then jog away, he won't be able to keep up with you have 200 yards.

I'd rather have a "Bruce Lee" figure where you've got tons of stamina than a body builder and can only sprint 100 yards before giving up.

Comments like this really get on my nerves. Let's change it a little, look at Mike Tyson, an absolute monstor of a man and defiantely a beef cake, try boxing with him for 12 rounds (without him knocking you out), I gaurentee you'll be physically gone after 2. You can actually be large and aerobically fit at the same time, it just these guys do not need to be quick.

Soldato
Great figure but sadly in my opinion steroid use from the looks of him shame :(. Like to see him do 800lbs without shooting the juice :p.

Suspended
S7yl3s said:
Comments like this really get on my nerves. Let's change it a little, look at Mike Tyson, an absolute monstor of a man and defiantely a beef cake, try boxing with him for 12 rounds (without him knocking you out), I gaurentee you'll be physically gone after 2. You can actually be large and aerobically fit at the same time, it just these guys do not need to be quick.

That is true, but people like Mike Tyson are rare. He is big and fast naturally, he would be a big and powerful guy even if he never touched weights.

People as big as that bodybuilder with his type of frame could never be particularly aerobically fit.

Soldato
squiffy said:
Call him a poof then jog away, he won't be able to keep up with you have 200 yards.

So its 1-0 Squiffy on the jogging, now he challenges you to press 150kgs and its 1-1 but unfortunately you're dead. He wins by default! :p

Why undermine the training that's gone into him becoming an amazing powerlifter/bodybuilder at such a young age by commenting on his ability to run - he doesn't train for that, it isn't what he needs to do!

Soldato
^TANK^ said:
Great figure but sadly in my opinion steroid use from the looks of him shame :(. Like to see him do 800lbs without shooting the juice :p.

There are very few people in the world with the genetic defect necessary to get that big without juice.

Soldato
I'm into bodybuilding myself, though I'm also into for the health gains, fitness, etc just as much as the muscle and strength. This is why I've never dabbled in steroids and I've always said I'd never touch them. Though this may change in a few years when my natural testosterone levels and HGH have dropped so much it would make my gains virtually stop.... never say never.

Even so I'd never use them to try and get huge. I don't agree with pumping yourself full of steroids at such a young age but if you're going to do it then make sure you've got the genes for it and do it properly and try and make it to the top of your profession... like he is doing, so respect to him. He's going to make a lot of money and even though he's using drugs he'll still be healthier than 99.99% of the world's population, including nearly us in here.

Don't see the need for the disgusting, etc comments though...

MTA99 said:
There are very few people in the world with the genetic defect necessary to get that big without juice.
It's simply not possible without using gear. It grates with me how the guy on the video is trying to make out he's got the guy in that condition using his guidance on training, nutrition and some hard work :rolleyes:

Soldato
MTA99 said:
I've not searched but has he been tested for a defect in the myostatin gene? http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Myostatin
No idea mate but I reckon if he's suffering from a defect in myostatin he'll definately be using that to it's full potential in everyway possible.

I still say it's impossible to get into such condition naturally, even with a mutant gene.

Soldato
You're all wrong about him being disgusting, this is disgusting :p

Also, it bugs me that people are saying he'll die before he's 60. Plenty of people who say that are probably getting ****ed most nights and have a **** diet, they think they'll live to see 60? I know what i'd rather do out of them two.

Soldato
OP
squiffy said:

I'd rather have a "Bruce Lee" figure where you've got tons of stamina than a body builder and can only sprint 100 yards before giving up.

Take it you have never heard of kevein levrone (20st ripped) and he kept up with dwain chambers for 60m in a 100m race, so to the other poster, he would catch you lol.

Bruce lee was just skin a bones, he has a poor physique.

Back
Top Bottom