21 Year old beast (bodybuilding related)

Suspended
NitrogenY3K said:
Take it you have never heard of kevein levrone (20st ripped) and he kept up with dwain chambers for 60m in a 100m race, so to the other poster, he would catch you lol.

Bruce lee was just skin a bones, he has a poor physique.

Yeah, poor physique.

200px-The.Way.Of.The.Dragon.1972.Bruce.Lee.flex.front.jpg

Rather be well toned with mild muscule tone, then body builders/heavy boxers/WWF whales.

Soldato
At 21 he looks excellent. I thought Flex Lewis was impressive, but this guys in a different league size wise. To the 'roid-head' spouters, you couldn't get anywhere his level if you followed his diet and cycles meticulously.

Soldato
Phnom_Penh said:
hence the roids? :\

'Cycle' is bodybuilding slang for running a course of a certain subsubstance. I meant, that even using the same steroids and quantities that he uses, you'd still be miles behind him.

Soldato
Fusion said:
'Cycle' is bodybuilding slang for running a course of a certain subsubstance. I meant, that even using the same steroids and quantities that he uses, you'd still be miles behind him.
I wasn't quite sure what you were getting at. Looking at how he was at 18, he must have been doing them from quite an early age. Whether people can get anywhere near him or not, it can't be good for your body.

Soldato
Phnom_Penh said:
I wasn't quite sure what you were getting at. Looking at how he was at 18, he must have been doing them from quite an early age. Whether people can get anywhere near him or not, it can't be good for your body.

I dont think there is any question about it being bad for your body, he looks about 30 FFS!. But it is still impressive (and a little disgusting) that he has got himself like that. As said, every non steriod body builder on this forum could use steroids for a prolonged time, it wouldn't make us look like that There is still a lot of hard work there! He was a porker when he was younger though wasn't he! :D

For a 21 year old he is very good at what he does, which is a professional bodybuilder, which shock horror involves taking steriods if you want to be any good at it! Its not good and I'm sure they know the health risks and justify it to themselves in some way before they start.

Soldato
Lets put it this way, even with drugs to get that kind of size by 21 requires you to have some really good genetics and a great work ethic.

Everyone here is slating him but on the bodybuilding boards this guy is getting huge praise. He stepped up by gaining muscle the fastest way possible which is to say **** it and eat huge and lift huge. There are pics of him sitting around 285lbs from his powerlifting time, thats the way it has to be done to make huge gains in the shortest space of time. People instantly cry drugs when that happens but you have no idea. Drugs are useless without the nutrition and training to back it up. The drugs are just catalysts, increasing the efficiency of the bodies natural processes. The body isnt going to magically turn those drugs into muscles, it takes a lot of time eating and training.

If you'd rather be "toned" and more athletic then so be it, but the give credit where credit is due, and if you cant do that well you obviously arent clued up on how hard it is.

Last edited:
Soldato
asim said:
Lets put it this way, even with drugs to get that kind of size by 21 requires you to have some really good genetics and a great work ethic.

Everyone here is slating him but on the bodybuilding boards this guy is getting huge praise. He stepped up by gaining muscle the fastest way possible which is to stay **** it and eat huge and lift huge. There are pics of him sitting around 285lbs from his powerlifting time, thats the way it has to be done to make huge gains in the shortest space of time. People instantly cry drugs when that happens but you have no idea. Drugs are useless without the nutrition and training to back it up. The drugs are just catalysts, increasing the efficiency of the bodies natural processes. The body isnt going to magically turn those drugs into muscles, it takes a lot of time eating and training.

If you'd rather be "toned" and more athletic then so be it, but the give credit where credit is due, and if you cant do that well you obviously arent clued up on how hard it is.

Very well said! +1 kudos Asim

Soldato
asim said:

Everyone here is slating him but on the bodybuilding boards this guy is getting huge praise. He stepped up by gaining muscle the fastest way possible which is to stay **** it and eat huge and lift huge. There are pics of him sitting around 285lbs from his powerlifting time, thats the way it has to be done to make huge gains in the shortest space of time. People instantly cry drugs when that happens but you have no idea. Drugs are useless without the nutrition and training to back it up. The drugs are just catalysts, increasing the efficiency of the bodies natural processes. The body isnt going to magically turn those drugs into muscles, it takes a lot of time eating and training.

what I was trying to get at but said better! spot on!

Associate
I'm no expert but isn't it a bit stupid to try to get stronger than what your body will naturally allow? I could be wrong, but as far as your body is concerned, being in optimal condition for survival may not mean you must have as much muscle as possible.

When you haven't got enough testosterone, maybe your body is trying to tell you something, like, "stop, think about the rest of your body... you do have internal organs you know..."

Of course, I'm of absolutely no authority on the matter...

Having said that, I wonder what a doctor's professional opinion on this would be. Medical advice is against the rules though, so I don't think we'll ever get expert advice like that around here.

Soldato
Runbalk said:
...Having said that, I wonder what a doctor's professional opinion on this would be. Medical advice is against the rules though, so I don't think we'll ever get expert advice like that around here.

I'm pretty sure, as a professional, he will get the best medical advice and help available to make sure, for example, his cholesterol isn't too high, amongst other things.

a lot of the bad press surrounding steroid use is from idiots who don't know or don't care what they're putting in themselves. When it goes **** up it gives those who use roids carefully and take measures to avoid damage a bad name. I guess there's more idiots out there tho! :rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom