• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

£22.80 to post back a graphics card for RMA?

Soldato
Just posted my Lightning back to OcUK, RMSD, £24.50. Not all that fussed over the price, after all, OcUK will refund me shipping once the item is confirmed defective :)

Soldato
Yes work, that thing you're supposed to be doing while at the pub like me ;)

Edit: Home now, I know you love me cleee :D

@OP, let the RMA recipient know what you payed, more often then not they will try re-fund you as much as they can....unless its XFX, in which case they will come over, have their way with your sister then kick you in the nuts on the way out....

Last edited:

J.D

J.D

Soldato

@OP, let the RMA recipient know what you payed, more often then not they will try re-fund you as much as they can....unless its XFX, in which case they will come over, have their way with your sister then kick you in the nuts on the way out....

Brilliant ^^ :D. Please don't try and mess with your PC after a couple of pints pji947 :p.

Caporegime

lmao :D

Soldato
recently looked into getting a coolermaster 840 courier'd up from london.. found a courier who would do it for 8 quid. EIGHT POUNDS for a full tower case of epically massive doom

20 odd quid for a graphics card.. bloody mad i tell thee

Associate
I think its about ease to be honest. I have sold a few cards on forums and ebay and while other couriers are cheaper - I live near the post office and its easier for me to pop in on the way to work etc and do it that way and pay a bit more.

Back
Top Bottom