23rd-24th Premiership Spoilers

cheets64 said:
The defender showed him inside which is schoolboy stuff.
Maybe so, but he was far and away the best player on the pitch. Reading were in all sorts of trouble trying to deal with his skill.

Not so skillful was Richardson who had yet another woeful game. He even managed to make Fletcher look good.

We almost got found out today with our lack of squad depth due to JT & Bhoularouz being out, luckily it was only Fulham & although they had a couple of decent chances they couldn't convert.
Shevchenko still looks average & Cole still looks bewildered, Essien had another good game & it was nice to see the country's best AM bang a pen in like that at last & he'll be gutted his 2nd didn't get a deflection after all the work he puts in on them;)

Linoge said:
ffs.. :rolleyes: I completely missed the Utd game, should we have beaten Reading or was it business as usual?

Tbh Utds performance wasnt too bad but we lack cohesion in the final 3rd of the field. However each week they must be taking it in turn to have a real stinker. Gary Neville was gash. Distribution, tackling, heading all gash. Richardson Gash. Ronaldo is continuing his early season form. Looks sharp and strong. Glad he could ram it right down the throat of the boo hiss hiss boo mob today.

The percentage of possesion tells its own tale really. Reading were never going out all attack but they looked a competent side really. Passed and held the ball well. Our back four didnt have much to do. Rooney is either going to score a bag full next week or get sent off. Hes ready to pop one way or the other. Carrick had some nice touches but seems devoid of pace. Yet to see him make more than one pass in a game to put the opposition under pressure.

Man of the match was either Ronaldo for us or Sonko for Reading

No doubt our goal was offside but they all count :) As for the Everton Goal, it was a good header but it was moslty down to Bramble's poor excuse for defending :rolleyes: We need a new central defender.

Ah well, easy come easy go, bring on the 2nd half.

*ninja Edit* Just noticed on the replay that it's Craig Moor who leaves Cahill open to take the header. However, it looks like Bramble tried to get out of the way of the ball :confused:

Panzer

Last edited:
bet Rossi is starting to wonder why he bothered. He would have probably got more minutes so far had he stayed at united. Bet he's disappointed sibierski is considered ahead of him in the pecking order.

I dont want Rossi to play. What is the point in giving experience to a player who is just going back to Man U? Would rather give one of our own youngsters a chance.

Rossi is a player with a superb reserve record, fair enough, but we should have just kept Chopra who had an equally good record in the reserves.

And Bramble is pure rubbish. How many more mistakes does he have to make for managers to realise this?

Jofujofu said:
And Bramble is pure rubbish. How many more mistakes does he have to make for managers to realise this?

I've never quoted myself before (lol :) ), but Bramble is off for a ridiculous foul. He's been crap all the way through this game. Waste of space. And thats being polite.

Paul

Ripper^ said:
bet Rossi is starting to wonder why he bothered. He would have probably got more minutes so far had he stayed at united. Bet he's disappointed sibierski is considered ahead of him in the pecking order.

shocking really as given a chanc ei think Rossi could prove to be a very astute signing for newcastle, him playing behind Martins would be my first choice partnership at present, especially as Ameobi is playing injured and Sibierski is gash.

Back
Top Bottom