2407WFP-HC

Soldato
It was only like 3-4 months back when 24inch dells were like £550+.... thats when I thought okay.... 22inch Sammy S panel it is ;)

So the price has gone down a lot better for the Dells, but id also agree it is rather expensive, its like paying 2x just for 2 inches of pleasure.

I belive we will see 24inch @ £199.99 and the reason is theres a lovely Acer 24inch with just VGA for £239.99 available.

But I doubt the dell will be around £200, proberly £300-£350 within 8-12 months.

That's the ting people don't get till they use one! It's not just 2" - it is a massive amount more desktop space...

Associate
I wonder how bad refurbs are cos I got one within 2-3 days with my viewsonic and the refurb turned out better then the original.... less backlight bleeding/almost more fine tuned and sharper and no dead pixels was chuffed... perhaps a light scratch on 2 on the back...

I think in regards to the Dell dead pixel warranty, I think as ive also learned its done thru the retailer not thru dell direct (could be wrong) but another chap selling them said cos he spends upto 4 mill per year with dell there business account gives them a zero dead pixel warranty.

So just likes Mr bunny and It guy they gotta perhaps do it thru there own Dell business account.

Yeah, but i paid for a new one and that's what i want, i could have got a refurb for much less from another company, i tried phoning OCUK about this and was directed to Dell. And god damn 4 million that's a lot of money.

Back
Top Bottom