£2500 big(ish) bike

Soldato
You certainly can't punctuate.

Sorry, it was because I was laughing so very hard at your hilarious post my fingers were trembling.
The tears were rolling down my eyes and I couldn't see the keyboard either.

Leave my boyfriend alone, he has nothing to do with this.

ps: How well do you punctuate in a second language?

Last edited:
Soldato
I bow down to your e-argument prowess and your wordsmithery, you win this e-poo flinging by a country mile and by god - just reading your original post again and I''''m in ...fits,9 ^ again

Associate
Sell you mine for a lot lot lot less
gt Zaskar le frame (not 100% but was told £2500 standard bike or just frame) list at the time.
pace forks £400
New mongoose headset £180
pulse hubs £60 a wheel etc etc
cost a lot more than the bike you want.
Was a friends bike who used to race for Zaskar this was his sponsored bike, no expense spared, just aint got disc brakes lol had a service last year done 18 mile since.
A proper old school competition bike, only used a few times off road when i was Tri-Athlon training a good few years ago, needs a rider whole can appreciate her.

Last edited:
Soldato
gt Zaskar le frame (not 100% but was told £2500 standard bike or just frame) list at the time.
pace forks £400
Was a friends bike who used to race for Zaskar this was his sponsored bike, no expense spared, just aint got disc brakes lol had a service last year done 18 mile since.
A proper old school competition bike, only used a few times off road when i was Tri-Athlon training a good few years ago, needs a rider whole can appreciate her.

Can we have less of the childish bickering and get back on topic please.

:(

Soldato
pace forks £400

Not sure if serious?
If so, sorry mate but you are somewhat out of touch.

Associate
Not sure if serious?
If so, sorry mate but you are somewhat out of touch.

Yup but i would only want £150.00 for it may be old but its still a good bike even if its lost touch with the big boys. Plus i was very drunk last night and cannot work out why i posted anything about it lol.
Think it was i used to have a good bike (syndrome) many moons ago or something like that, who knows. Hate beer and forums!

Last edited:
Soldato
Haha fair enough.
Apart from being old tech, see it this way. Even though you want 150 for it, it will be like me paying 150 for Jimmy Choo shoes, when I needed some steel toe cap shoes for work - it might be a good deal but there's sweet F/A I can do with it, because it's not fit for purpose :)

Last edited:
Associate
Haha fair enough.
Apart from being old tech, see it this way. Even though you want 150 for it, it will be like me paying 150 for Jimmy Choo shoes, when I needed some steep toe cap shoes for work - it might be a good deal but there's sweet F/A I can do with it, because it's not fit for purpose :)

Jesus its that bad lol, no wonder is been in the shed for years. You can pull a wheelie on it!

Associate
Hmm, well that swings things... can you pull a skiddy too? :D

Used to do a neat trick with SPD`s on for a few weeks, pull the front brake to hard and do a somersault (fail) got painful after a bit, much to everyone else's pleasure. Got a road bike to train on after much more civilised.

Associate
I used to work for a well known bike firm based in South Wales, If I had a choice from aftermarket support POV i'd pick the Orange over the Lap anytime.
Orange Warranty are a fantastic team to deal with, :)

Hopefully you won't bend it, but there's always the risk if your using the bike to its limits ;)

Back
Top Bottom