• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

3060Ti

Associate
I've been a loyal customer of OCUK for 8 or so years, but honestly only stumbled on this forum yesterday in my search for a 3060ti. I get and understand where everyone is coming from, i'm wanting to upgrade my bottleneck of a 980 at the moment, but there is no point battling with each other as actual customers rather than with the scalpers who are the real issue here.

Unsure if OCUK have the facility to do this, but perhaps putting the 3060ti purchase page behind a log on wall? So the buyers would need to log into an actual OCUK store account before being able to access it/add it to their basket? Surely that would stop many bots from working and means that both Forum customers and Store customers would benefit?

Associate
Unsure if OCUK have the facility to do this, but perhaps putting the 3060ti purchase page behind a log on wall? So the buyers would need to log into an actual OCUK store account before being able to access it/add it to their basket? Surely that would stop many bots from working and means that both Forum customers and Store customers would benefit?
Judging by what I've seen over the past year or so, that would not help at all. It would have the same effect as Captcha.

Associate
Really appreciate the help. I'm going to work to increase my posts organically (i.e. not spam the forum!). Let's be honest, I want this gaming PC, I don't need it. The 3060TI is just perfect for my set up and the price makes it really compelling. I'm also hoping the thermals on this card are more moderate for a mini-itx build.

For now I'm checking in on OCUK almost every hour of the day for Gibbo to drop a hint about the 3060TI launch

Soldato
Just got my despatch notice for a FE (other store) so finally have a GPU to go into my new rig and replace my ageing AMD480. I don't game at 4k so am hoping this will tied me over till all this crazy settles down and the mythical 3080Ti comes out :)

TomDD

What time did you get payment authorised?

Soldato
No doubt 2 seconds after going live ..

giphy.gif

Associate
To be fair, to get my post count up would take a lot of spamming. (And I created a new account as my old one was quite lost in terms of password and email address)

Back
Top Bottom