• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

3060Ti

Associate
My Palit 3060ti hasn't shipped yet, I was in the first batch of the ones released. I'd be surprised if anyone who ordered on Thursday got any shipping before next week.

Soldato
My Palit 3060ti hasn't shipped yet, I was in the first batch of the ones released. I'd be surprised if anyone who ordered on Thursday got any shipping before next week.

It might get shipped Monday, its bloody crazy right now and I think DPD are having issues as well

Associate
It might get shipped Monday, its bloody crazy right now and I think DPD are having issues as well

Yeah it's a dreadful situation right now with the warehouses and shipping. Hopefully it can be shipped before Cyberpunk is out but otherwise I should be able to play on lower 1080p settings for a bit until then :)

Soldato
Something went wrong at OCUK, the other large retailer that sells the FE cards had no problem with shipping.
That other eTailer has been delaying orders made prior to the 3060ti launch in order to ship the 3060tis, which is really annoying. I'm waiting on stuff I ordered last weekend and I've got a mate who's currently fuming that his AMD 5600x that they received the stock for last weekend still hasn't been shipped despite him ordering on release.

I'm not convinced any etailer is consistently painting a great picture of themselves right now due to the state of the world right now. Iffy communications, shipping delays, websites falling over... Some of these issues are ofcourse out of their control, but it's still a frustrating time.

Associate
some who ordered after me i think have had their card shipped (not 100% on that btw)
I ordered mine on the 3rd at 15:12, probably same time as you. Not shipped as of yet, they can ship today but probably not till Monday.

Hope it arrives before Cyberpunk <3 Also damn even though it was an expensive £400, I'm kinda happy I was lucky enough to get MSRP!

Soldato
I ordered mine on the 3rd at 15:12, probably same time as you. Not shipped as of yet, they can ship today but probably not till Monday.

Hope it arrives before Cyberpunk <3 Also damn even though it was an expensive £400, I'm kinda happy I was lucky enough to get MSRP!

yes nearly lol (8 min after me lol) , not worried tbh as it is only a temp card .
i think some of the other brands sold on the 3rd have already shipped (not 100% sure on that though)

Associate
Yeah via DPD they do. I have just had a missed delivery from them. I'm sure these delivery drivers don't knock very hard.

I live in an apartment where the intercom doesn't work, so I get a lot of missed deliveries from rubbish delivery companies (Hermes, Yodel). But DPD, DHL and TNT are always willing to call my mobile on delivery if I ask them to. Might be worth asking them.

Associate
yes nearly lol (8 min after me lol) , not worried tbh as it is only a temp card .
i think some of the other brands sold on the 3rd have already shipped (not 100% sure on that though)
Yeah I got Palit haha, I have no idea if the brand is actually good or not. I'm upgrading from a 1070 Armor which has insane coil whine. Hope the coil whine on this is non existent or quieter!
Also... Temp? Damnn, I doubt I'll be upgrading for at least 3 years.

Associate
Yeah I got Palit haha, I have no idea if the brand is actually good or not. I'm upgrading from a 1070 Armor which has insane coil whine. Hope the coil whine on this is non existent or quieter!
As far as I know, Palit are one of the, if not the biggest GPU distributor in EU and Asia so you have no reason not to trust them. I'm confident that the Palit cards will be good.

Associate

Coil whine is not something that manufactures have much control over from my experience, it just seems to be a possibility with high power mass produced electronics. So that will be down to luck no mater what board partner you go with.

Is this the dual fan Palit you ordered?
Palit are fine, they use cheaper parts than some others but it's within Nvidia spec and will not cause any issues.
The only real downside with that card is the dual fan cards will be louder than the larger 3 fan options available. The 3060ti is 50 - 60 more watts compared to the 1070 so more heat and may be a little louder than what you have right now.

Back
Top Bottom