• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

3060Ti

Soldato
Nice, that's gotta be close to a stock 2080Ti!

Looking at my old results.

12041 2080ti Stock (8700k)
12437 3060ti with +150mhz on core

could be due to my 5800x though with it being close as the GPU scores are

13626 2080ti
12567 3060ti

I`m happy with that till next year when stock levels may be better although if its anything like this year it till be 6 months before they are.

Soldato
Looking at my old results.

12041 2080ti Stock (8700k)
12437 3060ti with +150mhz on core

could be due to my 5800x though with it being close as the GPU scores are

13626 2080ti
12567 3060ti

I`m happy with that till next year when stock levels may be better although if its anything like this year it till be 6 months before they are.

In that case I'm very happy with 12999!

I plan on moving to a 3080 at some point next year as I drive 1440p and 4K monitors and whilst the 3060ti can do 4K, it's not consistent enough even with GSYNC enabled.

Associate
Well, money has gone out of my account so I presume that means stock of the Zotac cards has come in. Let's hope so!

I'm sure the cards were in stock on Thursday or else they would have listed this as a pre-order.

There must be a massive delay at the OCUK warehouse.

Soldato
In that case I'm very happy with 12999!

I plan on moving to a 3080 at some point next year as I drive 1440p and 4K monitors and whilst the 3060ti can do 4K, it's not consistent enough even with GSYNC enabled.

Strange you only get 104% power limit mine is 110%

I'm sure the cards were in stock on Thursday or else they would have listed this as a pre-order.

There must be a massive delay at the OCUK warehouse.

Took 5 days for a kettle lead to be delivered from order date

The money left my accound right when I ordered. Not sure if that means I'm one of the lucky ones getting a card though...

Gibbo said everyone that got an order confirmed (payment authorised - different from payment taken) had got one apart from 2 oversold so they were going to offer those 2 an alternative.

Soldato
Here's gibbos post.

"Hi there

OK as promised I just logged in to check the figures.

All those who ordered a 3060Ti shall be getting one accept for 52 customers on the Inno3D and 5 customers on the Palit. However do not worry next week when I am back in work I shall work with customer services for those of you who missed out on the Inno3D and Palit to get an alternative option and this option shall come next week, so in theory you will have a 3060Ti before Christmas.

All those who ordered a 6800 shall be getting one.

Don't expect to get any shipment notifications until weekend / next week as there is close to 5000 orders to ship out so the warehouse are running a couple of days behind, just simply huge amounts of orders across the board due to Black Friday and Christmas spending, plus whole November being in lock down has results in all buying shifting to online, creating a lot more orders for us and still having to run the business Covid safe means it can be hard to keep up at times, but we shall get there"

Associate
Here's gibbos post.

"Hi there

OK as promised I just logged in to check the figures.

All those who ordered a 3060Ti shall be getting one accept for 52 customers on the Inno3D and 5 customers on the Palit. However do not worry next week when I am back in work I shall work with customer services for those of you who missed out on the Inno3D and Palit to get an alternative option and this option shall come next week, so in theory you will have a 3060Ti before Christmas.

All those who ordered a 6800 shall be getting one.

Don't expect to get any shipment notifications until weekend / next week as there is close to 5000 orders to ship out so the warehouse are running a couple of days behind, just simply huge amounts of orders across the board due to Black Friday and Christmas spending, plus whole November being in lock down has results in all buying shifting to online, creating a lot more orders for us and still having to run the business Covid safe means it can be hard to keep up at times, but we shall get there"

I hope I'm not one of those 5 customers, I did have it in my basket a long time.

I have had 3 emails, Amazon Payment Authorised, Your order has been recieved and Your payment to Overclockers UK is complete. So I assume that means I'm safe?

Before Christmas? :( So I'll have to play Cyberpunk without it for a week? Shame~ But can't fault them for being busy, wish I didn't have to go to this forum to find this out though.

Associate
I hope I'm not one of those 5 customers, I did have it in my basket a long time.

I have had 3 emails, Amazon Payment Authorised, Your order has been recieved and Your payment to Overclockers UK is complete. So I assume that means I'm safe?

Before Christmas? :( So I'll have to play Cyberpunk without it for a week? Shame~ But can't fault them for being busy, wish I didn't have to go to this forum to find this out though.

I've only had 1 email saying my order was received but haven't had anything since even though payment has been taken and the curren status is Order received - not yet shipped.

Soldato

yes

I've only had 1 email saying my order was received but haven't had anything since even though payment has been taken and the curren status is Order received - not yet shipped.

So it will be waiting to go in warehouse queue as next stage is "Awaiting picking"

Associate
Oh I just realized the post was from Thursday, so by next week he meant this week? Either way, if a shipment notifcation is this week, that would be swell! <3

Soldato
Christ, how did you manage to sell the 5700xt for that much?

Very easy they are going for over £400 second hand. Had loads of offers for mine sold it for £385. I bought it for £299!

Thinking the same thing!

I’ve literally just sold my one today and it’s the top specced Nitro+ for £315!

Maybe I priced it too low! :D

Way too low I've seen that model going for £450 to £475 this weekend!

Thats why I checked on current 2nd prices and made mine just under what it was going for.

Notice some in the MM were priced really low.

Associate
I even got £100 for my AMD R9 390 on ebay today in anticipation of the 3060ti shipping. Obviously a lot of demand for GPUs at the moment

Soldato
I’ve noticed some slight coil whine from my PSU (nothing at all from the GPU) when running over 130ish FPS. Might be time to update my 8 year old 750W PSU.. or just put my headphones on!

Associate
Has anyone got the Zotac version, non-overclocked? I just ran Heaven benchmark and the zotac software firestorm was reporting GPU clock of 1900 mhz when its only supposed to boost to 1665?

It got up to 67c and fan speeds were at 70% (loud as ****)

Associate
Has anyone got the Zotac version, non-overclocked? I just ran Heaven benchmark and the zotac software firestorm was reporting GPU clock of 1900 mhz when its only supposed to boost to 1665?

It got up to 67c and fan speeds were at 70% (loud as ****)

The boost clock shown for the product is fairly pointless, I think it's just the AIB's way of saying this card will boost to at least that amount.

Nvidia GPU boost is used on all cards and and it decide what clock to run based on temperate and power.

How did you get a Zotac card so fast?

Back
Top Bottom