• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

3060Ti

Soldato
Sorry to hear that man :(

Tbf with all the cards I've had it's just right place right time, and the Ti I managed to get on another forum (still was £460, but I don't begrudge the guy making a little and it does look to be a v good card w/4yrs warranty).

If I sell it anytime soon (likely!) will give you a heads-up first (if not sorted) when I create MM post.

Considering the 3090 is barely 50% faster in most stuff at 1440p they look real good value!

Appreciate the gesture mate that's good of you and much appreciated :)

Associate
The DPD reference number sent to me from OCUK last night can't be found on the DPD site.

I dropped something off to my local DPD a few hours ago and tracking for that has already updated.

Is this the same for many other people?

Associate
Ok, my Pallit RTX 3060ti arrived today via DPD. Installed it in my rig this evening :p

Was a little surprised as its actually quite a compact card, over an inch shorter than my Pallit GTX980 Super Jetstream that I've replaced it with.

I've read quite a few reviews about idle temps for the RTX 3060ti but mine sits at 30 degrees Celsius. My GTX980 was nearer 37.

One thing I cant quite work out so far is that I'm unable to set a user defined fan curve. I've therefore left it at a fixed fan speed of 35%, as a result in game it hasn't gone above 40 degrees so far lol :D

Last edited:
Soldato
I've read the fan curve doesnt work it probably needs the next version to come out.
In fact just checked the date on the one I downloaded from the website and it says 26/10/2019 !
Is there a later version than 4.6.2 as it says 2019?
I downloaded it from MSI website.

Ah okay 4.6.3 beta 2 16/09/2020 - still earlier than 3060ti so needs a new version coming out to support the 3060ti etc.

Associate
The DPD reference number sent to me from OCUK last night can't be found on the DPD site.

I dropped something off to my local DPD a few hours ago and tracking for that has already updated.

Is this the same for many other people?

Mine was stuck to be collected.... was supposed to come thursday according to DPD mail but not their tracking says friday... boo :(

Associate
Yeah, it should be today(Thursday) for everyone in the UK that got a shipped notification on Tuesday.
I'm in Ireland and DPD sent me mail to say I'll have it Friday.

Back
Top Bottom