• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

3060Ti

Soldato
What kind of undervolts are people running on these?

I've just been playing around with my Gigabyte Gaming OC Pro tonight and have it running 1995mhz on the core @ 943mv - card is on the silent bios and doesn't breach 70 degrees with a fan speed never breaching 65%, quiet and fast so I'm happy (but I have a 3080 due next week!)

I could drop down to stock boost (1770mhz on this card) and try and push even less voltage but seems unnecessary given low temps and noise levels.

Caporegime
I've just been playing around with my Gigabyte Gaming OC Pro tonight and have it running 1995mhz on the core @ 943mv - card is on the silent bios and doesn't breach 70 degrees with a fan speed never breaching 65%, quiet and fast so I'm happy (but I have a 3080 due next week!)

I could drop down to stock boost (1770mhz on this card) and try and push even less voltage but seems unnecessary given low temps and noise levels.

Thanks, got my 3060ti FE today and tried your settings to start with. 2010mhz @ 943mv on the default fan profile, max temp was 66c after an hour :)

Soldato
I couldn't even see/monitor voltage without unlocking it, how did you ensure card was running at the specified voltage without being able to see it?

Edit: It's two separate boxes isn't it - my bad!

Caporegime
Wack the Memory +1000MHz. It's a no-brainer.

Nice for benches but not worth it in many of the games I've tried. Pretty sure I knacked the VRAM on an old card with high memory clocks. It would artifact even at stock after a while.

This is on the 3060 Ti FE?

Have you compared any before/after bench scores?
I'm incredibly intrigued. I have Afterburner installed but having not done this before I must admit I am cautious.

Didn't bench it before but the score would have been way lower as the FE only boosts to 1665mhz at stock.

Soldato
Didn't bench it before but the score would have been way lower as the FE only boosts to 1665mhz at stock.
Yes, that's what I thought, but just looking at mine with GPU-Z and it says 1980MHz when running the render test. Did I overclock a couple of weeks ago by accident and forget?!

Back
Top Bottom