• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

3060Ti

Associate
I think they are just clearing a backlog of orders in general before releasing them.
Wait, what backlog? What orders? I haven't seen any waiting list/pre-orders for 3060 Ti's?
I have never seen any 3060 Ti go live on OcUk either in the last few weeks I've been looking, whereas competitors have them trickle in as they get stock.

What's the official position from OcUK regarding the 3060 Ti's?

Soldato
Wait, what backlog? What orders? I haven't seen any waiting list/pre-orders for 3060 Ti's?
I have never seen any 3060 Ti go live on OcUk either in the last few weeks I've been looking, whereas competitors have them trickle in as they get stock.

What's the official position from OcUK regarding the 3060 Ti's?

I have a non GPU order that hasn't shipped after several days, usually it's same day.
I assume warehouse have a backlog so they are letting it clear before selling the in stock cards

Associate
I have a non GPU order that hasn't shipped after several days, usually it's same day.
I assume warehouse have a backlog so they are letting it clear before selling the in stock cards
...so, as it would seem, they do have stock, they just aren't releasing it yet. Which begs the question... When? :confused:

Soldato
...so, as it would seem, they do have stock, they just aren't releasing it yet. Which begs the question... When? :confused:

A few post up https://www.overclockers.co.uk/forums/posts/34417102

End of next week, week after.
UK is in Tier 5 lockdown which kills capacity (from my own industry) we have ~30% of team members not available for work due to self isloation, at risk indvidual etc. and we have some detailed controls including on site testing.

This post has some numbers https://www.overclockers.co.uk/forums/posts/34361712

Last edited:

G J

G J

Associate
I'm being naive hoping they will sell these cards close to msrp but the cards they've been stock pilling wont be cheep.

Soldato
They'll be waiting to go "full-gouge" with a massive stockpile as all the AIB's are jacking prices up...simple really, hoarding all the cards cards then selling them at even larger mark-ups!

;)

Back
Top Bottom