• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

30xx Series Founders Edition

TNA

TNA

Caporegime
People getting more willing to cough up as the weeks pass. Lots wanting something to play Cyberpunk on I imagine. Hope it's not crap. :p
Yep. That is why I was in a rush. Wanted it so I can play on launch. Also as it is one of the cheapest cards and is msrp, might as well get is asap and make use of it longer as I will be selling before hopper arrives.

Yeah plenty enough time if you noticed it was up in time
Yep. That is why these notifications from bots is a must. You just need to be in a position where you can act quickly, I.e. not in a meeting with your boss or something.

Associate
Managed to snag the 3080FE for £660...wanted a 6800XT but they will be unicorns for ages, will sell up the 3080 when the 6800XT Nitro comes available and move back to AMD..

Associate
Seems like it lasted 5 minutes or less. Not sure why I even still have notifications on. Need to mute it as I got my FE last time.

It lasted less than 10 seconds. Unfortunately I already have had a 3080 Ventus delivered from OCUK... which won't fit in my Ncase M1. This was my last chance to get a FE before the end of my return window :(

Back
Top Bottom