• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

30xx Series Founders Edition

Man of Honour
Also been reading can take upto 4 hrs before you get shipping confirmation.

Took 6 hours to get picked notification and just over 24 hours before I had any notification it had been despatched on my 3070 FE :( they were busy with the 6800 series launch though at the time.

(Funny to see - not just here - posters who've previously been overtly anti-nVidia and pro-AMD, stating they wouldn't buy a card with less than 16GB VRAM then suddenly posting they've managed to snag a 3070 or 3080 FE LOL or in 1-2 cases quietly updating their sig).

Associate
i got 1 email, payment taken from bank and that's it so far, fingers crossed (RTX 3080), just got a 2nd stating payment authorisation

Associate
:mad::mad::mad: Only an hour late to the party! Tho from what I'm reading, I dont think they lasted more than 60 seconds nevermind 60 minutes!
3080 were gone in seconds I got to my payment verification at my bank and it removed from my basket.
The 3090 I snagged I checked a minute after confirmation and they were out of stock.

Associate
3080 were gone in seconds I got to my payment verification at my bank and it removed from my basket.
The 3090 I snagged I checked a minute after confirmation and they were out of stock.

Hope everything goes through ok for you. I'm increasingly resigned to not getting anything this year. :(

Associate
Took 6 hours to get picked notification and just over 24 hours before I had any notification it had been despatched on my 3070 FE :( they were busy with the 6800 series launch though at the time.

(Funny to see - not just here - posters who've previously been overtly anti-nVidia and pro-AMD, stating they wouldn't buy a card with less than 16GB VRAM then suddenly posting they've managed to snag a 3070 or 3080 FE LOL or in 1-2 cases quietly updating their sig).

Im anti Nvidia... i just bought a 3080FE... AMD's launch was utterly pathetic... however as soon as stock is available for a 6800XT Nitro+ i will be selling this 3080FE and buying one of those :) but as it stands right now im on a 290 ref which is horrific, i just want to enjoy COD and Cyberpunk etc, so for now its an ends to a means as they say. Will be business as usual hating on Nvidia after i flog it ;)

Associate
:eek:

Am selfishly hoping I am okay for the 3080FE. Got the order placed and payment confirmed one. So shall see. Ordered the EK block right after too!

In the same boat, payments been taken, sites showing it as authorised, so now just the waiting game to see if it goes to the next steps of picked and dispatched :)

Associate
Hope everything goes through ok for you. I'm increasingly resigned to not getting anything this year. :(
Spoken to the 3090Fe fulfilment company on the phone, it's Nvidia who queue and hold/decide they literally just ship stuff. However my order is confirmed and shipping, though Black Friday they can only give 1-3 days on shipping.

That company we cant name here also said they have their systems on a slow down mode to allow stuff to go through correctly, and that's why people are seeing a delay, it's normal and expect but also stops problems from over selling etc.

Soldato
You’ll get an email, it takes hours to go through the process and make it to the warehouse.

I was one of the last at the 3080 drop and I didn’t get my shipping email until the next day, others for theirs as late as 11pm.

Soldato
Officially least sunny location -Ronskistats
Im anti Nvidia... i just bought a 3080FE... AMD's launch was utterly pathetic... however as soon as stock is available for a 6800XT Nitro+ i will be selling this 3080FE and buying one of those :) but as it stands right now im on a 290 ref which is horrific, i just want to enjoy COD and Cyberpunk etc, so for now its an ends to a means as they say. Will be business as usual hating on Nvidia after i flog it ;)

:o well I never! ;)

Associate
You’ll get an email, it takes hours to go through the process and make it to the warehouse.

I was one of the last at the 3080 drop and I didn’t get my shipping email until the next day, others for theirs as late as 11pm.
Yer Im not expecting shipping today to be honest, Black Friday.... I called them Zaguer was only in a queue for about 7-8 minutes if you have the email with an Order number? They can confirm or break your heart over the phone :D:D

Fingers crossed for ya buddy.

Ree

Ree

Associate
mine shipped just after midnight. they've got staff on a shifts at warehouse as i mind reading their covid update on the website.

Soldato
Officially least sunny location -Ronskistats

Dont know what your on about mate..

300px-Monkey_Puppet.jpg

Back
Top Bottom