• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

30xx Series Founders Edition

Associate
Yer Im not expecting shipping today to be honest, Black Friday.... I called them Zaguer was only in a queue for about 7-8 minutes if you have the email with an Order number? They can confirm or break your heart over the phone :D:D

Fingers crossed for ya buddy.

I am almost scared to call them, fetching the bad news... :D

Associate
ITS MY MONEY GOD DAMMNIT :D
It's not my money anymore £1400 to the leather jacket.... Perhaps that's why he has such a lush sexy leather jacket and I just have these left overs from my older brother *sniff sniff*.

Seen the Ken thing allot, I cant join in cause no clue!

Man of Honour
Im anti Nvidia... i just bought a 3080FE... AMD's launch was utterly pathetic... however as soon as stock is available for a 6800XT Nitro+ i will be selling this 3080FE and buying one of those :) but as it stands right now im on a 290 ref which is horrific, i just want to enjoy COD and Cyberpunk etc, so for now its an ends to a means as they say. Will be business as usual hating on Nvidia after i flog it ;)

To be fair I will probably be shifting my 3070 FE down the line though probably for another nVidia GPU - the FEs are very nice GPUs though the images don't do justice how premium it looks and feels in the flesh but 8GB VRAM is less than I want ideally in the longer term.

Associate
To be fair I will probably be shifting my 3070 FE down the line though probably for another nVidia GPU - the FEs are very nice GPUs though the images don't do justice how premium it looks and feels in the flesh but 8GB VRAM is less than I want ideally in the longer term.
I'll sell ya a 3090fe for Eleventysevenfourfifteen pounds? :D:D. Although I feel violated financially for it I am excited as hell for it to arrive.

Soldato
Officially least sunny location -Ronskistats
It's not my money anymore £1400 to the leather jacket.... Perhaps that's why he has such a lush sexy leather jacket and I just have these left overs from my older brother *sniff sniff*.

Seen the Ken thing allot, I cant join in cause no clue!

Yes the more ken's the better! I was violated too but the wife was the one who suggested so I slapped in the finance before she could change her mind. Glad I did as the RDNA launch as gone pear shaped and AIB cards are more than nvidia cards which should not be a thing until they are the superior product IMO.

Associate
If ye dinna ken, ye'll never ken ;)
Four Kings hell yer share the Ken Ken?? Still no clue..

Giddy post splurged on 3090 endorphins soon to be replaced by regret and remorse 3..2...1.. Annd wtf have I done? No i didn't do anything right? the order didn't go through? Ahh well perhaps it did ohh well (Have I missed any stages? :D:D).

Associate
I have a 3070 and freesync monitor, can't seem to get mine to work.
I have a feeling FreeSync 2.0 is required?? Someone might be able to correct me if not?
I have a Freesync 2.0 and its not listed as a compatible monitor and works just fine with G-sync, there defiantly is a list on Nvidia's website to check though or a quick Google of your monitor might result in a fix/workaround.

Soldato
I have a feeling FreeSync 2.0 is required?? Someone might be able to correct me if not?
I have a Freesync 2.0 and its not listed as a compatible monitor and works just fine with G-sync, there defiantly is a list on Nvidia's website to check though or a quick Google of your monitor might result in a fix/workaround.

My monitor is a few years old now. A Samsung CF971 ultrawide. I'm guessing it's not freesync 2.0 :(

Associate
actually now i think about it, my kids 1080 runs on my old BenQ 1440p Freesync screen and thats Freesync Gen1, so no i dont think you need Freesync 2 etc.

Back
Top Bottom