• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

30xx Series Founders Edition

Associate
Pleased I got my 3090FE just before Christmas, even with the time they were in stock for I still had time to deliberate over it but ultimately told myself I wouldn't get a 3080 for an age so went for it, seems that was a good decision in hindsight. Anyone just getting one now - they are excellent cards, you will enjoy them :)
Thanks trading up from 6800xt so hope it’s worth the extra!
Hope it has enough RT grunt natively not to tank FPS

Soldato
Same here (3090FE) alert went off at 0910 and I got past captcha by 9.11 ordered by 9.16 and payed by 9.19, all gone by 9.20

Consider myself very lucky to say the least despite poneying up £1410.48p
I got through no problem too but hesitated as I wasn’t sure if it would fit okay in my NR200 and what the thermals would be like so just left it.

Associate
I used the discord channels, telegram etc but never managed to grab a 30** card until a member on this forum mentioned there was still a live link to the 3090FE which was not showing on my alerts, so managed to bag it back in mid January.

Back
Top Bottom