• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

30xx Series Founders Edition

Soldato
3080ti still available, which is a good sign. Too pricey for me, though.

Because they are not worth it compared to the 3090 FE. Unless you can't fit a 3090 FE in your case or for a small form factor build. Hope this is a sign to Nvidia that such a card is not what customers want, a card that is basically what a 3080 should have been from day one but with less cuda cores.

This is the worst Ti card they have ever made, makes the 2080Ti look like good value now compared to the 2080.

Last edited:
Associate
Two drops in a week and pretty easy to have got one, had a 3060ti in my basket and didnt go through with it as want a 3070 minimum really.

The 3080ti is still available.

Things are looking better.

Associate
Definitely things are looking better. Stock is coming in. Some retailers are actually offering OK prices (£568 for my 3060ti), prob £100 over RRP but don't mind..

Soldato
In what world is £568 for a 3060ti OK prices?

It really wasn’t that long ago that £500 would get you an 80ti. £568 should get you an AIB 3070 card.

Soldato
Because they are not worth it compared to the 3090 FE. Unless you can't fit a 3090 FE in your case or for a small form factor build. Hope this is a sign to Nvidia that such a card is not what customers want, a card that is basically what a 3080 sould have been from day one but with less cuda cores.

This is the worst Ti card they have ever made, makes the 2080Ti look like good value now compared to the 2080.

Heh, I'm just surprised an FE drop didn't sell out in seconds this time. It's a very positive sign. Mind you, if the kids hadn't made me go in the pool I'd have a 3060ti now. No ice cream for them today!

The price/ performance difference between the 3080 and ti is not inviting, even if I was in the market for one. I just don't see why anyone would think +£400 for a piddling increase in performance is good value.

TNA

TNA

Caporegime
I've just bagged a 3060Ti for the misses! I assume I'll still be able to get a 3080 (for myself) if there is another 3080 Drop?
(can't justify the 3080Ti price)

Bit concerned about the 1 a customer...

Cheers,
Careful saying such things here mate. You will be branded greedy :p

Good to see stock getting better.

Soldato
Time to stop limiting it to one per customer.
So they can sell out in 5 seconds with the scalpers buying them all up again?

Careful saying such things here mate. You will be branded greedy :p

Good to see stock getting better.

Greedy is when you buy one then sell it for almost 3x the price then buy another a few weeks later.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom