• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

30xx Series Founders Edition

Soldato
A handful of cards as usual, sold out in 5 minutes. Just a marketing trick

As uscool said, it was pretty easy to add the 3070ti to basket and checkout. Get the Telegram app on your phone and add FE Part Alert as a contact, then you'll get notifications about the FE cards as soon as they go live.

On another note, have Nvidia basically stopped making the 3080? The conspiracy theorist in me says that Nvidia don't want people buying 3080s because they're far too good value compared to the other cards in their product stack, so they're deliberately not producing it in anywhere near the quantities they could/should do.

Associate
On another note, have Nvidia basically stopped making the 3080? The conspiracy theorist in me says that Nvidia don't want people buying 3080s because they're far too good value compared to the other cards in their product stack, so they're deliberately not producing it in anywhere near the quantities they could/should do.

No conspiracy about it, could buy a 3090 but never spent that much on a full pc never mind just a graphics card so erm no.

Associate
I am so glad it’s priced that high, I just can’t dump £1.4k on just a GPU.

If you have the cash… go for it.

I have not been in the right place at the right time until today, would have happily got a 3070ti but had the cash so dived in as I'm unlikely to be in this position with time on my hands.

Soldato
As uscool said, it was pretty easy to add the 3070ti to basket and checkout. Get the Telegram app on your phone and add FE Part Alert as a contact, then you'll get notifications about the FE cards as soon as they go live.

There were drops for the 3080 in Spain & Germany by the looks of it.

Associate

Nope I have the telegram app. Yes you could add the card to the basket but could not checkout because it said sold out within 5 minutes of it going live

Just think how many people were driven to that website, can't get the FE and ended up buying one of the cards listed for £850 instead. All just a gimmick

Soldato
Nope I have the telegram app. Yes you could add the card to the basket but could not checkout because it said sold out within 5 minutes of it going live

Just think how many people were driven to that website, can't get the FE and ended up buying one of the cards listed for £850 instead. All just a gimmick

probably unlucky, pretty sure you get basket protection once you have it in basket, getting it into basket is the harder part

also I dont understand what you mean by it said sold out within 5 minutes of it going live ? that would actually mean you had enough time if you clicked the link as soon you got alerted

Soldato
A handful of cards as usual, sold out in 5 minutes. Just a marketing trick

A couple of us here got one including myself luckily. I bet half the people were scalpers, i remember after the 3060 Ti drop, low and behold there were 3060 Ti FE card on the famous auction site and people sadly bidded high and gave the scalpers even more reason to snap anything else up

Associate
3090 still available at 1.30pm, I guess they have reached near market saturation now.
I briefly considered one but have a 3080 Ti and don't plan on mining so a bit pointless for the extra 12gb of memory.

Associate
I've been trying to buy the 3090 all day since the drop. I think there's something wrong with the site I kept getting past my banks authentication then it came up with an error on "competitors" site.

So annoying seeing it showing available but unable to buy.

I even tried to get a relative to buy it same problem

Back
Top Bottom