• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

30xx Series Founders Edition

Soldato
I actually got a 3090fe order in on release day and then cancelled it after gamers nexus as the others reviewed and slated it for poor performance to price when compared to the 3080fe and now I wish I hadn't. Can't find a decent card for decent price now

I've only had mine a few weeks. It was pretty easy to get hold of, just needed to setup Telegram notifications and you're sorted. I only needed to wait for a couple of weeks before a UK drop, I'd pre-empted making an order by creating a account at the 'shop', and getting it to store my credit card details. So When it came to the Telegram notification I could fly through the order with no drama. But in all honesty 3090's stay available for longer than the others. I cant mention the 'shop' as its a competitor but google will tell you.

What's the warranty with the FE?

3 years if you are the original purchaser. Its NON transferable.

Soldato
Officially least sunny location -Ronskistats
Yes he was, he came to his senses and got the 3090FE in the end and as we know he was expecting a £800-£850 3080ti that was never going to happen. We just need to get him now on a 5950x :p;).

Damn right! Thought one of the dave's started a thread and slated the 'mugs edition' 3090 yet another one that succumed to their senses however it was rather too late.. like four months when the thread appeared - then radio silence as the Ti's were delayed - funny how the mugs version is OK after all that! :rolleyes:

Associate
Damn right! Thought one of the dave's started a thread and slated the 'mugs edition' 3090 yet another one that succumed to their senses however it was rather too late.. like four months when the thread appeared - then radio silence as the Ti's were delayed - funny how the mugs version is OK after all that! :rolleyes:
Yes I lol'ed at the change of heart.
Likewise had a change of heart from "changing the pads voids your warranty and isnt worth it" to "I changed my pads and results are great"

Associate
Plenty of supply into France and Spain today.

Stock was there for a while!

We've not had any for now 3 weeks...so expecting a big drop.

Yeah they had a lot of 380ti, 3090 and later 3070ti cards. Here's hoping we get some of those magical 3080fe in ours although any cards are a blessing

Back
Top Bottom