• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

30xx Series Founders Edition

Associate
Assuming I've got one (3060 Ti, to tide me over until I can get a 3080/4080/5080/6080) as payment was successful. Had a notification through Discord on my phone, unintentionally faffed about looking for the page on the website, had to open Discord on the PC, heart racing as I tried to get through the screens to login and pay.

Fingers still crossed.

Soldato
Managed to get the 3060Ti in the basket, logged in, payment details entered, even got a text from Halifax confirming payment but I've had no confirmation.

Soldato
Bought a b Grade rx590 for £110 from OCUK yesterday as a stop gap, it got cancelled due to it being ordered by multiple people and them having no stock.

Just got the ping for the 3060ti and bagged one, call it fate :D

Associate
Managed to get the 3060Ti in the basket, logged in, payment details entered, even got a text from Halifax confirming payment but I've had no confirmation.
If you go to the My Account page, you might see a 'processing' message under the Order History title.
Took a good while to get confirmation when I got mine a while back.

Associate
Had a 3080ti in my basket, but just can’t justify over £1k for a GPU, so aborted.
Will wait a bit longer for something less powerful and more sensibly priced, meanwhile I have a PS5 and a 1070ti to keep myself occupied.

Back
Top Bottom