• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

30xx Series Founders Edition

Soldato
Without it would make getting them even harder so don't see the problem , people should choose wisely what model they want

Should get refresh to buy again once 40 series drops
Hopefully by the time the 40 series rolls around the stock will be better by then with ETH going POS and the AIB models should have better pricing and provide more choice.

Associate
Corsair do, but at £20 same as Seasonic! Phanteks are sending them out for free with proof of purchase of an FE and PSU though. I know which PSU maker I am sticking with going forwards :D

With the cash saved on an FE card extra £20 layout isnt so bad, just wish you could buy from other retailers like OCUK as I don't like spreading account info around too many places.

Edit
It doesn't look too appealing though tbh lol

Soldato
Officially least sunny location -Ronskistats
It was at least 6-7 minutes.

I initially added the 3070 to my basket as it was the first link I clicked. My adrenaline immediately rushed, I panic started filling in details.

Halfway through I thought to myself, why am I not getting the 3080? as that is the one I wanted. So I opened it in a new tab and was prevented from adding it to my basket as it was already full.

So I opened Firefox and pasted the URL, then I needed to prove I was a human by clicking buses and planes, and it was still available.

Then I had a problem on the payment verification screen popup not letting my click the verify button, so needed to go back and fill in payment again.

Then had to run upstairs and get my mobile to enter a passcode for payment verification.

And it was accepted.

I just checked the timings, and the verification happened at 19:37, and my order went through at 19:46.
I think the cheaper cards all went quite quickly.

Wow that is lots of time, gratz on there being a 3080! Unless others making same mistake clicking on the first alerts slowing people down.

Soldato
Officially least sunny location -Ronskistats
Corsair do, but at £20 same as Seasonic! Phanteks are sending them out for free with proof of purchase of an FE and PSU though. I know which PSU maker I am sticking with going forwards :D

Yep! :D Although I got the cable from seasonic in their early free promotion but bought a phanteks later on as they said they make them anyway.

Back
Top Bottom