• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

30xx Series Founders Edition

Associate
Will there be any 3070’s under £500? The ASUS NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070 8GB DUAL Ampere Graphics Card was £470? and when will we see the 3060 Ti ...... this week?

Associate
Weird, the side light isn't RGB on mine, the top and the bottom V shaped sections are though.

This may just be a matter of orientation, the FE 3080 only has two illuminated areas, the 'V' segments and the 'GEFORCE RTX' branding.

The 'V' is RGB, the branding isn't.

So I was describing the 'V' as the side and the branding as the top.

Associate
Looks like FE 3070 and 3090 cards dropped on the Spanish and French Nvidia sites earlier today however no sign of any UK activity - the 3080 is notable by its absence in both locations.

With production supposed to be ramping up, it definitely feels like they are not telling us something when this month we had a window of opportunity lasting 2 minutes on the 6th to try and buy an FE 3080.

Man of Honour
Last couple of drops have been around 3pm rather than 2pm - my order was 15:50 and I was spamming the button like a mad man the last couple of minutes to the drop.

Though looks like the next big drop might not be until Tuesday for the UK (maybe a small quantity before then).

Man of Honour
Ended up having to stick a higher speed fan in my case to direct the air between the back of the GPU and CPU heatsink :( had been doing OK, even with a decent CPU overclock, with a large passive tower and bunch of low speed case fans keeping noise to close to silent - but with the 3070FE the CPU temps go up a lot without a faster fan in there :( probably end up sticking an AIO in there again.

Back
Top Bottom