• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

30xx Series Founders Edition

Associate
The discord and NV website was a good couple of minutes behind for me. Part alert twitter was the winner on this occasion with a direct link to competitor FE store bypassing the NV website.

Soldato
Congrats! says out of stock now for all bar 3090.

Seems the nvidia site and discord bot did not actually get there in time :eek: all the cards bar 3090 sold out by the time the links on Nvidia site and Discord went live

Associate
Don't understand, hit the site site as soon as the alert went up but there was no buy button??? Now showing out of stock for the FE3080 :(

I was sat on the NV site but part alert twitter went off with a direct link to the product. It was a good minute and a half before discord picked up and the buy now button went live on the NV store. I was already checked out by then. It's a **** poor buying experience in reality.

Soldato
Congrats! says out of stock now for all bar 3090.

Seems the nvidia site and discord bot did not actually get there in time :eek: all the cards bar 3090 sold out by the time the links on Nvidia site and Discord went live
3060ti and 3070 still available too and 3090

Edit: 3070 gone it seems no buy button.

Back
Top Bottom