• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

3950x ETA

Associate
Threadripper 2990wx is pretty much a good deal right now and if people don't want to wait for Threadripper 3 they should get it, the store in my home country is always restocking

my threadripper 3 setup is pretty much complete just want the cpu and mobo lol

Deleted member 66701

D

Deleted member 66701

Threadripper is over a year old now, 3rd Gen Threadripper can't be too long away.

Are they still selling a lot of Threadripper CPU's id be surprised!

My uni just bought a bucket load of 2920x cpus - their use case demands large memory sizes and high mem bandwidth. 160 quid cheaper than the 12 core 3900x.

Soldato
Probably why the 3900X is starting to come into stock more frequently, but queue Benny Hill music for the 3950X.

Yes, you could use the Hokey Cokey music for the 3900X. As in in and out of stock

Actually, I knew the guy that wrote the 'Hokey Cokey' and I was honoured to be a pall bearer at his funeral. Turned up at the funeral directors on the morning to lay him in the coffin, and that's where all the trouble started..... put the left leg in, the left leg out..............

I'll get my coat.

Soldato
Yes, you could use the Hokey Cokey music for the 3900X. As in in and out of stock

Actually, I knew the guy that wrote the 'Hokey Cokey' and I was honoured to be a pall bearer at his funeral. Turned up at the funeral directors on the morning to lay him in the coffin, and that's where all the trouble started..... put the left leg in, the left leg out..............

I'll get my coat.
Did you shake it all about? Cos that's what it's all about

Back
Top Bottom