• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

3D Mark announces Steel Nomad benchmark, replaces Timespy

So I installed 3D Mark Demo in prep for the update. Steam won't launch it says executable not found.... Go into the Steam dir and see the 3DMark folder but no bin folder where the exe should be, STeam verifies game files are accurate... Wtf is up with 3dmark on steam lol.

So I installed 3D Mark Demo in prep for the update. Steam won't launch it says executable not found.... Go into the Steam dir and see the 3DMark folder but no bin folder where the exe should be, STeam verifies game files are accurate... Wtf is up with 3dmark on steam lol.
Have you got it working yet ?

I was hoping to download it off steam later when I get home

The compare online button or upload results button, is there supposed to be one? Can't seem to get it to store the result online!

WQkRzpK.png

The validate button does nothing lol.

The compare online button or upload results button, is there supposed to be one? Can't seem to get it to store the result online!

WQkRzpK.png

The validate button does nothing lol.
They are probably updating the backend, as it wasn’t on the HoF

As I have a mildly higher score which I’ll post once it’s working.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom