• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

3D printed GPU

Caporegime
I wonder how many second hand cards will flood the market when all this ******** ends...

Could be plenty of cheap ex-mining cards. But can't see mining slowing down till the end of the year. Then the 4*** cards should be out. But with the lack of actual 3*** cards out there, I doubt it'll make any difference on a grand scale.

Caporegime
I wonder how many second hand cards will flood the market when all this ******** ends...

Depends on the price of Bitcoin. If that doesn't drop, people are just going to keep mining with them.

It might never end if bitcoin holds its price/goes up even more....:(

With Tesla, Visa and Mastercard all recently adding more confidence to crypto, things might only get worse.

Associate
Yeah I got it too, I didn't buy though, £720 is too close to 3080 money for me.

Same here... As much as I wanted to buy it, I decided it was way too much money... The price has been raised to 750£ now though, along with the price of many other cards, so if anyone is willing to pay these prices, you'll probably have another chance soon.

Soldato
Sadly they will get snapped up at these prices. One is about to finish on that popular auction site that is at £900 with 16 minutes left. Madness. Mine will not be going on there until it is upgraded somewhere down the line. Until we see a lot more wafers being produced or a mining crash this isn't ending any time soon.

Associate
Sadly they will get snapped up at these prices. One is about to finish on that popular auction site that is at £900 with 16 minutes left. Madness. Mine will not be going on there until it is upgraded somewhere down the line. Until we see a lot more wafers being produced or a mining crash this isn't ending any time soon.

ANYMORE 3 D Printers cards?

Back
Top Bottom