• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

3DMark Sky Diver Benchmark Thread

Ill maybe try +70/300. Looking through some old benchmark notes i jotted down, i may have passed skydiver on lower gpu clocks previously. Though that was with a stock 4790k, or a 4770k as i owned one of those previously.

Wow, it's the CPU on my end that's done it but managed to beat you with the 7850s I've been tinkering with for the last few days.
Wish I had a 16x/16x or 16x/8x mobo, this 16x/4x is probably knocking a bit off too!

http://www.3dmark.com/3dm/5311766

25523 with AMD Radeon HD 7850(2x) and Intel Core i7-2700K Processor
Graphics Score 36052
Physics Score 10887
Combined Score 21745

Thought CPU was holding it back.
I shall have to have a play with the brothers i7 when my new 2666 ram turns up, also cards are ref cooler so no ram cooling and I have no space betreen them for cooling

Last edited:
tried running sky diver with my 970 sli but it keeps crashing in the same place, I found a youtube vid with someone with the same problem, could it be im just using the free version and its bugged

Back
Top Bottom