• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

3DMark06Available 18/01/06

Soldato
LOL @ Rakiri

Nah I just think its lost the plot, I mean 05 wasn't that good an indication of performance IMO, and this is even more extreme.

This is why I base my buying decisions on actual games, its fun to tweak and mess around with benchies, but this shows how irrelevant they actually are IMO.

Soldato
Vogon said:
LOL @ Rakiri

Nah I just think its lost the plot, I mean 05 wasn't that good an indication of performance IMO, and this is even more extreme.

This is why I base my buying decisions on actual games, its fun to tweak and mess around with benchies, but this shows how irrelevant they actually are IMO.

Yeah i agree, games are much more important and i am sure the x1800xt would be better there.

Associate
Well my scores are hardly worth mentioning!

1103 3D Marks
SM2 score of 552
CPU score of 776

The CPU tests were extremely slow at around 0.3 FPS

I think I will next run it when I have a better graphics card and processor :rolleyes:

Soldato
omg runs so bad on me system

2.8ghz FX57 for effin sake ! lol, 6800GT@ 380 (any more causes artifacting in 06 for some reason,lol, must be the work load)

3433 3dmarks

carnt remember other scores, will try again shortly

Soldato
That's going some . Top score on Futuremark for the minute. I can dream.

http://service.futuremark.com/compare?3dm06=10834

3D06_3.gif

Associate
here the question : when you guys think we see 3DMark07? seeing some1 hits 10k on the day 3D06 released and IIRC they said once 15k mark is reached, a new 1 will come out?:D

also thats score is on air and next-gen cards coming out in like a week?

Back
Top Bottom