5UBs Huge CS:GO BETA Giveaway!

Status
Not open for further replies.
OcUK Staff
OP
50 MORE CODES FOR FORUM MEMBERS!

I have another 50 to give away. - This is dedicated to forum members again, similar style to yesterday when I gave away 155 codes to forum members.

http://forums.overclockers.co.uk/showthread.php?t=18409866

If you post a picture of yourself showing that you love OcUK and VALVe then you will get a key if you are within the first 50 who post an image!

No photoshopping/editing allowed! Has to be a genuine photo! :)

Soldato
Sub, if you sold each code for 10 quid (in these last few days) you would have gotten like 2.5k lol

EDIT: For the love of god, 5UB, do it for people with >100 posts. I know its a marketing scheme, but it does not hurt to give a bit back to loyal members. Even if it is just 1 competition (50 keys out of 200).

That is my 2p.

Still, well done for the effort :D

Last edited:
Associate
20 minutes of my life I'll never get back

Even if you got a working key, it would still have been 20min lost. Don't forget some have been waiting hours, patiently. Don't be so bitter - it was always going to be swamped within seconds given there were likely hundreds of OcUK members and thousands of Anon's ready to pounce.

5UB, I may be biased since I got a working key but I for one appreciate the effort. That was 50 keys given out today for a beta of a very highly anticipated game and you expected nothing in return, so thank you.

Associate
would have been nice if the people who actually bothered to sign up on here were rewarded. Was here at 2:50 and didn't get anything :(. I see people on OC's Facebook page posting saying they've got keys and haven't even bothered playing the game. That's kinda shoddy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom