5UBs Huge CS:GO BETA Giveaway!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Suspended
Big thanks to 5UB and Valve! Finally got into the beta after a long time trying.

We should get some ocuk games going for all of the people who have got keys in the past few days.

Associate
If you have the message saying invalid code. Go to Settings > Account and press login as a different user.

Then login again and try putting the code in now.

This worked for me.

OcUK Staff
OP
Below your post where it says "Edit" click on "Trust" next to it and set it up. :)

Once it is set up, click on "Trust" on my post, and you will be able to send me an email so I can reply and send you a key. :)

Associate
if you may,can you teach me how to setting it?

How to set up trust
You see the 'USERS TRUST' button on the bottom right of each of your posts? Press it. Put in e-mail and stuff, and you are good to go.

How do you sent 5UB a trust
You see the 'USERS TRUST' button on the bottom right of 5UB's posts? Press it. Click 'Send a Message' and compose your message.

How do I link a post
You see the number on the top right of your post? Well, click on that number (on the one where you have the image posted) and it will open in a new window. Send the link of that post to 5UB.

Associate
If you have the message saying invalid code. Go to Settings > Account and press login as a different user.

Then login again and try putting the code in now.

This worked for me.

Not for me, I've logged out every way possible lol.

Maybe some local files are interfering with the process, does anyone know if this is reasonably possible, and which files I need to adjust to fix the issue?

Soldato
Hi 5UB,

Earlier woohoomoo said I could have his key if he won the pic part of this thread.......does it count or not mate? I sent you a trust message, just not sure if Its ok or not.

OcUK Staff
OP
Hi 5UB,

Earlier woohoomoo said I could have his key if he won the pic part of this thread.......does it count or not mate? I sent you a trust message, just not sure if Its ok or not.

I need to receive an email from the person who posted the image so I can pass the code.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom