5UBs Huge CS:GO BETA Giveaway!

Status
Not open for further replies.
damn, just got an email saying that my ascii entry doesnt count.

i know its way too late, but i'm posting the idea i had to enter the comp anyway. to show my love for OcUK, Valve and 5UB i made an OcUK based NASCAR livery on Project CARS:

(click either pic for full res)

not the greatest screenshots but they'll do

*edit*
oops, it was supposed to have your name on the roof 5UB, but my fail painting meant it go cut off. i'll fix it eventually

Last edited:
This thread just reminded me how sick I am of waiting around for an invite. (No one invites you to anything when you've been off the gaming track for a few years).

Decided to purchase it off a popular auction site instead :mad::)

This thread just reminded me how sick I am of waiting around for an invite. (No one invites you to anything when you've been off the gaming track for a few years).

Decided to purchase it off a popular auction site instead :mad::)

Valve annouced there at e3 that csgo will be launched on 21st aug this year and will cost 15 dollars.

See here
http://forums.steampowered.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2734719

I have always said to anyone that was thinking of purchasing a beta key to not bother as your basically paying to test and paying for a game you wont be able to keep.

Valve annouced there at e3 that csgo will be launched on 21st aug this year and will cost 15 dollars.

See here
http://forums.steampowered.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2734719

I have always said to anyone that was thinking of purchasing a beta key to not bother as your basically paying to test and paying for a game you wont be able to keep.

Don't see what the issue is with playing a game for a good few months before having to pay for it. At the end of the day you shouldn't expect a game to be free.

Edit: just noticed you said purchase a beta key. Agreed, paying to test a game that you are subsequently going to be charged for again ain't right. :)

I agree with that! But I just couldn't be wait any longer for someone to invite me :(. Atleast I'll get to play it for approx 3 months :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom