650D Watercooling Project

Soldato
Well, 9 months since I last did an upgrade. I got the itch and decided to get myself a pair of GTX 670's.

My pair of water blocks for them arrived today!

IMG_2485.jpg

I ordered the black acetal version, as this was the only variant OCUK had 2 of in stock... But have obviously received two of the plexi versions instead :confused:
I'm not complaining as the plexi costs £5 more each... But does mean I have had to return the bridge I bought, at my expense, as it now doesn't match. And wouldn't you know the plexi bridge is more expensive too! Grr.

On a side note, why does OCUK insist on using a box over 2 foot long and 1 foot wide to ship a couple of water blocks and a bottle of fluid? Surely you guys have smaller boxes :rolleyes:

They used exactly the same size to ship my 2 7970 lightning blocks (also the LAST two they have in stock :D) and also arrived today!!

Associate
OP
My 670's and my plexi bridge arrived, so it was time to get it all together :D

IMG_2488.jpg

IMG_2489.jpg

IMG_2490.jpg

All back together, with a new colour scheme too!
The Mayhems X1 coolant should be UV reactive. But it really doesn't seem it though :confused: Still I am happy. For now :cool:

IMG_2500.jpg

IMG_2505.jpg

First benchmark with Metro 2033, everything maxed out @1920x1200, average of 62.75 FPS. Nice! :)

Metro2033670GTXSLI.png

Back
Top Bottom