747 flightdeck simulator build

Associate
yep along with proper seats and shell! If anyone is interested in visiting, let me know, I'm based in south London.

Don't get the proper seats, they're not at all comfortable :( I sit on the bloody things for 12+ hours at a time and I dream of my comfy office chair I'm perched on right now. Do your arse a favour!

Associate
OP
Don't get the proper seats, they're not at all comfortable :( I sit on the bloody things for 12+ hours at a time and I dream of my comfy office chair I'm perched on right now. Do your arse a favour!

Lol what do you fly an Airbus? ;) I would love a real captain to try my sim!

Associate
That's all part of the experience, as are rowdy passengers and slee getting to know the the cabin crew...

Associate
Lol what do you fly an Airbus? ;) I would love a real captain to try my sim!

Not a Captain but a First Officer on the Boeing 777. Spent 8 hours sat on the seats back from Atlanta overnight, they are torture! That said they get worn out and have limited padding and the indentations of many people's arses who are not my own. If you find one with fresh padding it is better. They are very adjustable, could do with more thigh support for talker folk like myself, but lumbar and all sorts is good.

As @Rudge says, if you want to replicate the long haul jet, might as well get the back ache to go with it! Cabin crew are certainly not worth the hassle "getting to know," though :D:D

Associate
OP
Some images of MSFS in triple 4K. lightly stretched to the sides but not too noticable. Running at 20fps in dense airports, up to 35fps in cruise.

Vq2nEAA.jpg

OSSTiy2.jpg

6yLmE8z.jpg

Back
Top Bottom