** 8 PACK BUNDLE: 6700K OC, AIO, ASUS HERO, 16GB 3000MHz & MORE FOR £499.99 (£270 SAVING) **

Associate
Mr Gibbo sir, any chance of this bundle coming up for sale again soon? I could probably sneak this past my conscience easier than spending a grand on one of the other bundles.

Associate
Got time to build mine yesterday, build is in a Corsair 600Q case with 980ti sli - no problems of note except the incredibly short fan leads but I had spares from another AIO cooler and reused those instead.

Using 8 Pack's settings and I've been fine running it at 4.5Ghz, played Vermintide and The Division the last couple of hours and had no issues, crashes or random house fires so all good.

Quick question.

Do you have any issues with SLI in The Division? I have an itch that I can't seem to scratch about buying another 1070 to SLI. I only bought the first 1070 about a month ago so can't really justify selling it on and grabbing a 1080 (or Ti if/when they appear). But my main game at present is The Division and I have read various threads about people having issues with SLI in that game.

Thanks in advance.

Caporegime
Quick question.

Do you have any issues with SLI in The Division? I have an itch that I can't seem to scratch about buying another 1070 to SLI. I only bought the first 1070 about a month ago so can't really justify selling it on and grabbing a 1080 (or Ti if/when they appear). But my main game at present is The Division and I have read various threads about people having issues with SLI in that game.

Thanks in advance.

There are a few people in the PC games forum, in the Division thread that run SLI. Ask in there, it's still a popular thread.

Associate
same deal

Hi,

Happy new year.

Will you be running the same or similar deal anytime soon? Looking for a good excuse to upgrade now and not wait for Kaby Lake. £500 for this bundle is just that!

Cheers

Soldato
Yeah make sure ram is seated correctly is important
55 can mean contact issue in socket or slot.

Like I said try one stick at a time.

I get this error and when I use just one stick it works fine. When I add the other stick in it errors 55. I swapped sticks around and it still only works with one in irrespective of which stick is in. Im using the grey slots. Please help

EDIT: error only occurs with 8 Pack oc settings. If I use defaults it works fine with both sticks. I also tried the ram voltage at 1.4 still same issue

Last edited:
Soldato
55 in this case is probably an issue with one of the sticks or not great contact in the CPU socket or dimms slot.

Ok I think I fixed it by not using xmp and adding values manually for timings . Ran prime for over an hour and everything seems ok. Strange. Could I still have something faulty here?

Associate
I never got any fan extensions in my kit either, but wasnt expecting any also.

Just ended up just buying them round the corner for a quid each, so im still happy :)

Back
Top Bottom