** 8 PACK BUNDLE: 6700K OC, AIO, ASUS HERO, 16GB 3000MHz & MORE FOR £499.99 (£270 SAVING) **

Associate
Missed this deal but now looking forward to Christmas. Not because of spending time with the family, time off work, the drink, the food, the presents.... but to have a chance at this deal again :D

Associate
Received my bundle, thanks again ocuk for a great deal. I do have one small problem - the two fans for the aio cooler do not have extension cables to connect them to the mobo, am I being stupid or should there be some with the kit?

Associate
Received my bundle, thanks again ocuk for a great deal. I do have one small problem - the two fans for the aio cooler do not have extension cables to connect them to the mobo, am I being stupid or should there be some with the kit?

They should be there. Mine was the same. I called customer service and they are getting a set sent out to me. Mildly annoying since I can't build the machine till they arrive, but these things happen.

Also, does anyone have the overclocking instructions? Apparently, they are on the forum somewhere?

Last edited:
Associate
They should be there. Mine was the same. I called customer service and they are getting a set sent out to me. Mildly annoying since I can't build the machine till they arrive, but these things happen.

Ok will have to drop them a line to get some sent out too. Regarding the mobo's W_Pump header, the manual describes an electrically different pin arrangement than standard PWM headers - i've googled it and general consensus seems to be that this is a manual typo and this header can in fact be used for standard three or four pin pumps and fans: can anyone confirm this at all please? (I would like to plug the aio pump into the W_Pump header on the mobo if I can to free up a fan header).

OcUK Staff
Ok will have to drop them a line to get some sent out too. Regarding the mobo's W_Pump header, the manual describes an electrically different pin arrangement than standard PWM headers - i've googled it and general consensus seems to be that this is a manual typo and this header can in fact be used for standard three or four pin pumps and fans: can anyone confirm this at all please? (I would like to plug the aio pump into the W_Pump header on the mobo if I can to free up a fan header).

Yes Waterpump header works perfectly for the AIO Pump and put the fans ideally on CPU and CPU opt

Associate
Yes Waterpump header works perfectly for the AIO Pump and put the fans ideally on CPU and CPU opt

great stuff, this is what I was hoping. Once I get the cooler fans cables I can get this build up and running. I've taken the plastic shroud off of the mobo as I prefer the industrial look - looking good in my new windowed define s so far :)

Associate
What time will it start on the 28th 8pack ?

10am would be nice that will give me time to get my self sorted after been on the booze the turkey and hopefully the wife :)

Because after the 28th if she finds out what I will be purchasing
There will be no chance of any of the above mentioned in my life.
Merrrrrrry xmas

Back
Top Bottom