• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

8 Pack looks at R290X

Permabanned
3d mark 11, Valley has favoured amd cards for a while now, without testing and comparing these cards with games it's all pretty much meh to me. Are the cards tested cherry picked or just regular ones intended for consumers?

OcUK Staff
OP
One of my cards has a horrendous cold bug!! As in no negative temps at all. So the LN2 session did not go too well. I am going to put it on MM or Ebay and get another one.

Thanks Gregster.

Caporegime
One of my cards has a horrendous cold bug!! As in no negative temps at all. So the LN2 session did not go too well. I am going to put it on MM or Ebay and get another one.

Thanks Gregster.

Titan users around the world just breathed a sigh of relief.

Keep on truckin though 8pack. The inevitable can only be delayed for so long.

Soldato
As an LN2 noob, whats so significant about not being able to see the temperature? don't you just sub zero it regardless?

I think he means it won't let him go below 0c meaning he can't put it on Ice as the card is crapping out! Generally I think that's what cold bug means anyway.

Hope that doesn't mean we see many on water doing the same

Back
Top Bottom