8Pack approved AMD Ryzen [email protected], 1800X performance smashing bundle :-)

Soldato
Bundle all up and running however I'm having a issue with your profile not seeming to load after applying the changes.

Load profile, save changes, reboots and turns on ok, going back into bios cpu is still showing at 3000mhz but ram is at 2999mhz.

This on the Asus board.

Any suggestions?

Last edited:
Associate
Gutted...... everything came except the screws for the cooler :(
Thankfully there are some on the way (don't know when they will come though)

OcUK Staff
OP
Bundle all up and running however I'm having a issue with your profile not seeming to load after applying the changes.

Load profile, save changes, reboots and turns on ok, going back into bios cpu is still showing at 3000mhz but ram is at 2999mhz.

This on the Asus board.

Any suggestions?
Check frequency in Windows using cpu Z. If it's at 3000Mhz go back into bios change the ratio to 39. Check vcore is 1.425v save and reboot. Done.

Associate
Hello do you test the parts because i want to buy x370 taichi, with cooler and ram so do you test them for issues before customers buy, Thanks!

Last edited:
Associate
Hello do you test the parts because i want to buy x370 taichi, with cooler and ram so do you test them for issues before customers buy, Thanks!

There are two options at the bottom of the first post on the first page of this thread - one bundle you configure yourself, and another is configured and tested by OcUK. The latter is more expensive.

I would have thought the bundles will still be around in a month.

OcUK Staff
OP
There are two options at the bottom of the first post on the first page of this thread - one bundle you configure yourself, and another is configured and tested by OcUK. The latter is more expensive.

I would have thought the bundles will still be around in a month.
This is exactly how it works yes.

Associate
The Hardware in this bundle has been carefully selected after extensive testing to present our customers with an attractive price as well as a reliable system using products from trusted partners. Says this on build yourself

Back
Top Bottom