• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

8Pack approved AMD Ryzen [email protected], 1800X performance smashing bundle :-)

Soldato
Bundle all up and running however I'm having a issue with your profile not seeming to load after applying the changes.

Load profile, save changes, reboots and turns on ok, going back into bios cpu is still showing at 3000mhz but ram is at 2999mhz.

This on the Asus board.

Any suggestions?

Last edited:
OcUK Staff
OP
Make the following settings in bios extreme tweaker.

Set docp normal
Set ratio to 39
Set in digital power cpu current 140%
Set vcore 1.45v
Set Soc voltage 1.15
Set dram voltage 1.4V

Hit F10 save and reboot.

Use cpu Z to check cpu speed etc.

Soldato
Built up a bundle yesterday and all seem to be working ok at stock.

However when I try to apply the overclocked profile it hangs on boot for about a second and the then upon loading into windows the CPU is at 1.5GHz according to CPU Z and ryzen master. I have also tried the setting below and it is still happening.

Set docp normal
Set ratio to 39
Set in digital power cpu current 140%
Set vcore 1.45v
Set Soc voltage 1.15
Set dram voltage 1.4V

Ste

Ste

Soldato
Set vcore to normal / auto and add the difference to 1.45v via offset voltage (probably 0.225v) to solve the 1.5ghz bug.

Associate
Have the BIOS updates fixed the issues with memory speeds? Is being able to overclock the memory to 3200 more achievable now?

For me, yes, on my C6H. Until the latest BIOS I couldn't get higher than 2999Mhz RAM and only by increasing bus speed, but with the latest getting my full 3200Hz just worked without bus speed faffing, with only a small increase to voltage. Also a simple clock to 3.8Ghz on the CPU (with 1.38v) just worked.

Soldato
Is there anywhere I can still purchase a 3.9GHz Ryzen 1700 alone (without any bundle)? I was hoping to get one to undervolt it for the stock clock in a fanless passive cooling rig.

Back
Top Bottom