8th Annual BOINC Pentathlon: 5th May - 19th May 2017

MGP

MGP

Soldato
I wouldn't relax just yet. Tony could be in need of a laxative to ease things along. Carpet bombing a big bunker in only a few minutes isn't likely.

And from posts over on TAAT I can see he's struggling with Boinc's 2 WU motions

Associate
Took over an hour, but they are all in. Still nothing for this hour's update either. My hope is that it shows in time to get some mention in the daily bulletin. :) My moment of fame, short lived as it may be.

EDIT: Gonna suck if those machines were not already trusted, and require a wingman.

PDW

PDW

Associate
Nice bunker, finally made it round the U-bend :D

I think I read the bulletins were based on the scores at 11:00 UTC so either too early or too late, however I think he might find time to mention it :)

MGP

MGP

Soldato
I wonder if TAAT's it for WCG. They've shot their bolt. We seem to be edging away. Or are they trying to sucker us into moving resources elsewhere before a last push. Time will tell.

MGP

MGP

Soldato
CNT just dropped a MOAB on Zika :(

Edit: And in two hours have gone from 10th to 7th spot, and are threatening 6th. That's impressive.

Last edited:
Associate
TAAT's it. :) Cute.

You guys may need to do some trading with your folders, promise them to run whatever you have, for x number of days, to make up the points the team will lose in Folding while they are running Einstein for you. I'd hate to see you fall TOO much beneath us when the Cross Country starts. ;)

Crap. Still time to gain in the marathon...but little time left to try and catch you guys in WCG...I bet one of you is still holding a bunker though, just to ruin my day. Again. Decisions decisions.... Oh, and I have to go make promises of trade to a folder of ours...

Xez

Xez

Associate
Trying to get Einstein to use my GPU, but it just says it's missing even though it says 1 CPU + AMD/ATI, computer is in use but I don't know why...

Xez

Xez

Associate
It has yes, I was RDP'D to it so that may be the reason as to why, I'm going to check back shortly to see if it's started them.

Edit - RDP suspends it...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom