90's

Nomad - Devotion

Rhythm is a Dancer

Urban Cookie Collective - The Key, The Secret

Nightcrawlers - Push The Feeling On

Reel 2 Real - I like to Move it

Zoe - Sunshine On A Rainy Day

Awwww give me a Time Machine back to the 90's! lol :(

Music has seriously gone down hill, no more powerful uplifting vocals, no feel good factor lol. :(

Last edited:
Seems like the 90s are the new 80s.

Only 5 or 6 years ago people would talk about how **** the 90s were and how great the 80s are :p

57) Eurotrash

The only way I could see naked ladies with the standard 4 channels, most of the ladies turned out to be fat Germans....that show done more harm then good as the only thing I can really remember is 'Randy's magic wand' :(

I was born in 88, but lots of nostalgia in that 100, good times :)

I was scarred for life watching that as a kid. :p

Oh god! There's a song which starts at 1:15 and repeats itself at 1:18 and it's killing me! Most of the other ones I like and already know, but this one escapes me and it kills me!

Can anybody help?!

Also Power Rangers and Mr. Motivator on ITV in the morning. Winning combination.

The 90s were phenomenal.

1297116515795.png

Oh god! There's a song which starts at 1:15 and repeats itself at 1:18 and it's killing me! Most of the other ones I like and already know, but this one escapes me and it kills me!

Can anybody help?!

Also Power Rangers and Mr. Motivator on ITV in the morning. Winning combination.

Here it is. I downloaded that megamix. That is going in my car today :D

Haha nice. For some reason every year or so I get reminded about this show, not sure why :p.

Long shot, but does anyone remember a kids' show on ITV about this alien spacecraft/pod that these two kids found? They would fly around in invisible mode doing all kinds of stuff - I seem to remember it could only be invisible for so long so it was always a race against time.

I tried to find out the name of it a couple of years back but failed :(.

wasnt aquila was it?

edit: should read right ot the end before hitting reply! :o

Last edited:
It's great to see people posting dance vids from 1994-5 era, imo the best era for dance.

It's good to see Zombie Nation, Alice DJ, Mambo No.5, Madison Avene etc too, although as they were from 1999 or 2000, they reminded me more of uni as an era itself rather than the 90s. The same applies to Sweet Like Sugar, Peter Heller's Big Love, Hamsterdance, Basement Jaxx's Rendezvu and so on.

My fave sat morn kids programme was Ghost Train. I even went to a filming if it once and got an awesome t-shirt.

What was that sat morn show called that had that thing from rotherham in it, think it was called Brian?

Back
Top Bottom