** 980ti Out Now **

I would buy EVGA GeForce GTX 980Ti Classified KingPin Edition 6144MB GDDR5 PCI-Express Graphics Card(or KFA2 8-Pack Edition) any day!

I know it's too early but....any ETA(confirmation) on these ? :p

(I'm curious, what is the "best" card to buy in terms of performance(OCing) and features from 980 range? Is it KingPin Edition or 8-Pack Edition cards? I'm just trying to find out what card to wait for with 980Ti range)

THX

I would buy EVGA GeForce GTX 980Ti Classified KingPin Edition 6144MB GDDR5 PCI-Express Graphics Card(or KFA2 8-Pack Edition) any day!

I know it's too early but....any ETA(confirmation) on these ? :p

(I'm curious, what is the "best" card to buy in terms of performance(OCing) and features from 980 range? Is it KingPin Edition or 8-Pack Edition cards? I'm just trying to find out what card to wait for with 980Ti range)

THX

Just a heads up that the kingpin edition is nearly identical to the classified up until you pour LN2 over it where it'll pull ahead.

Classified, HOF, Matrix Platinum and Lightning cards are usually the best for overclocking.

I expected them to be under £550, however I'm guessing these come with 3 game codes (Batman AK, Witcher 3 and GTAV) so by flogging them it brings the gpu to a reasonable price.

Just waiting to see what the 390x is like

edit - nvm seen them cheaper elsewhere, now that's not a bad price.

Last edited:
Dunno why there's a big price diff from cheapest to say the 580 or more price versions as same cooler same clocks same warranty's. Seems fishy when most are identical cept the prices.

Just a heads up that the kingpin edition is nearly identical to the classified up until you pour LN2 over it where it'll pull ahead.

Classified, HOF, Matrix Platinum and Lightning cards are usually the best for overclocking.
Good to know :)
So extra phases etc wont add anything extra?

From Videocardz: EVGA GeForce GTX 980 Ti Classified 1152/1241/7010 MHz

Looks good :p

This one has some OP clocks :
https://www.overclockers.co.uk/showproduct.php?prodid=GX-091-ZT&groupid=701&catid=1914&subcat=1402
ZOTAC GeForce GTX 980 Ti AMP! Extreme 1253/1355/7210 MHz

BTW is witcher 3 included ?

Last edited:
ordered the EVGA 980ti Hybrid

Looks like an unbelievable card, with AIO cooling, a sexy backplate, fanastic design and 5 years warranty.

Bring on the good times!

I expected them to be under £550, however I'm guessing these come with 3 game codes (Batman AK, Witcher 3 and GTAV) so by flogging them it brings the gpu to a reasonable price.

Just waiting to see what the 390x is like

edit - nvm seen them cheaper elsewhere, now that's not a bad price.

They only come with Batman as far as I could see, no mention of the others.

Back
Top Bottom