** 980ti Out Now **

Looks like an unbelievable card, with AIO cooling, a sexy backplate, fanastic design and 5 years warranty.

Bring on the good times!

Didnt see the 5 year warrenty on that, wow, Just cant seem to convince myself for 1080p gaming, also just bought a new benq monitor for 144hz as CSGO is my main game :/

Why don't you read those reviews that google found? It's all explained there.

I would if I had the time, but there is a lot of material to trawl through on reviews, I only found out that it contains the same GPU as the Titan.
If anyone would be so kind to briefly summarise the differences, I would be grateful.

So the cheapest 980ti 540 GBP / Cheapest TX 840 GBP (OcUK pricing)

980ti looking like a bargin ? Or TX needing to come down in price?

I think that its made the 980ti look like a bargin. A clever move! They were never going to shift many Titan X's (a true enthusiast card) anyway, price it high and release a cheaper card that's just as powerful and the crowds go crazy.

I would if I had the time, but there is a lot of material to trawl through on reviews, I only found out that it contains the same GPU as the Titan.
If anyone would be so kind to briefly summarise the differences, I would be grateful.

If you've got enough time to post on a forum thread a couple of times, you can pick out the information yourself. Some people are so lazy these days its unreal.

I'm assuming it doesn't as on the EVGA website is states you need the ACX+ version to get the backplate, but the second picture on here kind of look like it has one.

Or marketing pictures. Not a big deal wither way to me, just intrested.

If you've got enough time to post on a forum thread a couple of times, you can pick out the information yourself. Some people are so lazy these days its unreal.

It took 10 seconds to make the post. It would take some minutes to trawl through the tirade of text.

Some people may have too much time on their hands these days its unreal.

the amount of cores and the vram, otherwise nothing, less then 2% different in benches

Perfect, thanks very much TG, exactly the summary I hoped for, thanks again.

Back
Top Bottom