A 10 hour walk...

Caporegime
There’s threads on Twitter with screenshots of messages/suggestions from the Facebook groups.

These people are allowed to vote…

Yep, if you ever want to see why the country is folked, spend a few minutes browsing Facebook posts on these kind of topics.

I’ve seen someone claiming her Labrador 'had a really good nose' and maybe she should fly over with him.

Someone criticising the admin of the group for not organising helicopters for a search.

And finally one woman had gone to the trouble of finding the actual t-shirt he was wearing and uploading stock images, clearly images from an online shop, a nice thing to do but then the first comment on the post was someone asking if she had had it DNA tested.

https://twitter.com/bunnyhopflop/status/1803551686041972772 - have a look through the replies to that Tweet…

Last edited:
Caporegime
That’s a nice little 30k Lucy has bagged herself.

Wow.
Is it lit just a scam? :D

I dunno whether to pity thr donators or laugh.

This **** should be illegal. It's basically fraud.

ay4RYdE.jpeg

Last edited:
Soldato
Soldato
Probable moron and friend - Lucy Law said:
“We need British police here. I just want to find my mate. He’s been missing three days. It’s not looking good now. We feel as though it’s down to us to find him and that we’re doing more than the police.

No need for British police, which would be a waste of money and time.
He's definitely toast. The local police will get round to it in good time. Sounds like he was an absolute clown, and he's paying/paid the price for that life.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom